CANNOCK CHASE “ the never ending saga”

Jake

Nov 28, 2019
Telford
Im in
Sounds good too me & dazzler can get to ride his new bike on something he’s familiar with......and a bit of off piste thrown in.....everyone’s a winner
are you coming Bill Warwick - MitchF - Jake
should be a smaller group & not to difficult
let us know ?
im pretty sure blue ways is where I fractured my hand in three places last year....arrhhg what great memories ?[/QUOTE
Sounds good too me & dazzler can get to ride his new bike on something he’s familiar with......and a bit of off piste thrown in.....everyone’s a winner
are you coming Bill Warwick - MitchF - Jake
should be a smaller group & not to difficult
let us know ?
im pretty sure blue ways is where I fractured my hand in three places last year....arrhhg what great memories ?

Im in ??

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Broken finger, fractured hand. That’s really going to inspire confidence in new riders?
I’m a definitely maybe as have got the work Christmas knees- up on the night before, so will see how it goes.

Trickz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Sep 2, 2019
Burton upon Trent
F17D1181-B206-4AD9-94E6-BCEA433EB6BB.jpeg
I will get a dry run!????

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire
Anyone know which sections of the Dog are closed at the moment for the CWG preparations. I’m going up on Thursday and was going to take a friend’s lad on Perry’s who wants to try some proper bike trails, alas that’s closed so thinking some of the easier sections of the Dog (close to Birches Valley preferably) might be possible if they’re not also closed.

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire
Perry’s which is a blue, think it’s forming the basis of the Commonwealth Games course.

If you know the chase, they’re finishing off a big drop off rock feature for the brave. Looked at it and thought that’ll be fun to watch on the TV lol.

Trickz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Sep 2, 2019
Burton upon Trent
Perry’s which is a blue, think it’s forming the basis of the Commonwealth Games course.

If you know the chase, they’re finishing off a big drop off rock feature for the brave. Looked at it and thought that’ll be fun to watch on the TV lol.
Yes will be interesting how they tackle it.the pic does not do it justice..looks safer to jump off but with an almost to flat landing 😂🙈idk looks like a chain ring basher to roll unless they nose bonk down it🙈
96F64C61-8B98-4EBC-89BC-E1B4BCCC986A.jpeg

Trickz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Sep 2, 2019
Burton upon Trent
Looks brutal, doesn’t it? They best show it on the TV next Wednesday.
It does..the fact it has rocks either side at the bottom and is a corner too,idk if it’s been modded since this pic as it was nearly two weeks ago..just watch them just fly down it without even a dropper post lol 😂

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire
It does..the fact it has rocks either side at the bottom and is a corner too,idk if it’s been modded since this pic as it was nearly two weeks ago..just watch them just fly down it without even a dropper post lol 😂

I should have taken a pic today. As you say dropping of that straight into a corner will be interesting, though I’m sure at elite level they will make it look easy 😂

The Australian team car was parked next to me today, running Trek Supercaliber bikes which looked very flash with their almost integrated rear shock.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles