CANNOCK CHASE “ the never ending saga”

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Sunday the 18th of August - hopefully - weather permitting

Meet at the whitehouse 9.30 to start rideout at 10 o’clock - prompt-ish
On Saturday the 17th we will all make a decision as to the weather conditions if the ride will go ahead

This ride will be an off piste one, lend by the very capable & knowledgeable All mountain coaching, followed by a few not so capable & unknowledgeable weekend warriors

Everybody is welcome to join us, it will not be a very difficult ride but will be about 18 miles, there are a few jumps & drop offs, but these will be pointed out to you before each section by AMC and there are always alternative routes around said impossible features

Please put a post on if you can make this ride, so we know who to wait for in the car park

Thanks everybody and fingers crossed for the weather.

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
There is a building across the road that was or still is the white House Hotel & Restaurant
the building is a baptist bible collage type thing. at least it was until a couple of years ago now they've changed the name to ministry centre or something. (probably exactly the same)

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Did a little recce the other day. Wow it's so overgrown. I'd wear long sleeves/shorts for this ride, they will get pulled though, depends if you prefer the self harmer look.

Had to adopt the route a little as one trail is unrideable, popped in a better one.

Shog46

Nov 4, 2018
Yorkshire
Did a little recce the other day. Wow it's so overgrown. I'd wear long sleeves/shorts for this ride, they will get pulled though, depends if you prefer the self harmer look.

Had to adopt the route a little as one trail is unrideable, popped in a better one.
I thought it was the host job to prepare the trail and supply cake n sandwiches for all their new wonderful friends to enjoy safely ?

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire
You mean to say you don’t have a setup like this? ?

1565110087154.jpeg

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
That is the worst mud guard I’ve ever seen.......and where the hell is the motor and battery, your going to struggle on this ride out......hardtail......more like a sore arse

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Yes we seem to be up to about 12 or 13 up to now, will have to go back through & check.
There are a few people who haven’t confirmed yet, because they weren’t sure if they could make it.....we will see
But looks like it will be a good turn out ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles