Can you fit 29 inch wheels to a giant trance e+1 pro.

lharpel1

Oct 18, 2019
Bristol
Ride
YT Capra CF Pro
I have a e+0 Pro and it has 2.6 tyres, the back would not fit a 29in wheels, Well may be it would if you had a 1.9 tyre on it, but whats the point in that ! But as Yielar said if you put a 29in fork on it then it would work at a Mullet. That's what the YT has done

simonk

SLayer 🚴
Subscriber
Jan 27, 2020
Exeter
Ride
Giant Trance E+1 Pro
Yep, definitely won’t fit on the back without going for a much smaller tyre.

sambonator

Sep 17, 2019
NEWPORT BEACH, CA
Ride
Looking to get one
Does the stock 27.5 front fork work with a 29" wheel/tire? What would be the widest 29 tire that would fit?

Also another question... is a 15x110mm QR hub different from a 15x110mm Thru-Axle hub? I tried fitting a Specialized Levo front wheel onto my Giant and it seems the hub is different... is there a "conversion" you can do or does it need a new QR hub for it to fit?
Thank you in advance!

simonk

SLayer 🚴
Subscriber
Jan 27, 2020
Exeter
Ride
Giant Trance E+1 Pro
Does the stock 27.5 front fork work with a 29" wheel/tire? What would be the widest 29 tire that would fit?

Also another question... is a 15x110mm QR hub different from a 15x110mm Thru-Axle hub? I tried fitting a Specialized Levo front wheel onto my Giant and it seems the hub is different... is there a "conversion" you can do or does it need a new QR hub for it to fit?
Thank you in advance!
In answer to your first question, definitely not.