Bultaco...

Couchy

Nov 15, 2018
Nottingham
Was at Sherwood pines yesterday with my daughter, it was packed with people everywhere as weather was nice.

There was however some prick with a Bultaco brinco, giving people rides and they were flying across the parks where people were walking and playing. As he was giving folk a go he was telling them to use the throttle as it does 40mph......it certainly looked that quick. By the time I got close enough to have a word they had gone and ask why they were using a motorbike, missus overheard the comments about speed. Tbh it’s gonna be people like this that won’t help the ebike cause. I should have got a pic and sent it to the FC for their comments but it could be something that just causes them to go for a blanket ban

Couchy

Nov 15, 2018
Nottingham
Using a motorbike on a playing field full of people in a public place ?, would it be the same if it was a petrol engined bike ?
Still no fighting though ?

Gofurtherfaster

Oct 10, 2018
The woods
Well its not a motorbike, and nothing happened.

To me, its just a pointless moan about something you could simply ignore.

Hey ho, we are all different though :-D

Gofurtherfaster

Oct 10, 2018
The woods
A guy rides a nonsense type bike like that past my house/police station daily, no helmet does way over the 15mph limit, its a DIY bike, no plates etc, I've not bothered to write to my local MP but I am thinking about doing so, maybe you could help me pen the first draft? :p

Couchy

Nov 15, 2018
Nottingham
Each to their own I guess, I thought it better to stop this stuff in case it stops my ebike hobby, on the road I wouldn’t mind so much but in a crowded area I do mind,, hey ho

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles