Bulls Sonic series 2020

Sijmes

Sep 22, 2018
Netherlands
Anybody else slightly excited by the new Sonic series ? From what I've seen, they look fab and my money is definitely on one, unless Vitus pull something out of the bag. That Sachs motor is getting more and more interesting. Especially as the knocking noises being reported from the new Bosch gen 4 motor seem to be worrying.

Aug 25, 2018
Randa, Switzerland
The new Sonic comes with bosch performance line cx motor. That noise worries me a little bit too. I have a 2017 bulls also with cx motor and I'm thinking in changing mine. But I'll wait a little bit to see how they deal with the new motor problems.

Sijmes

Sep 22, 2018
Netherlands
Doesn’t it use the Bosh motor?
If I'm right, the 2020 bikes only use Bosch gen 4 and the new Sachs motor (110 NM) ??. The previous models use Brose, Shimano, Bosch and Fazua. They must have the biggest range of bikes, something for everyone.... I sound like a salesman. I think the brand gets overlooked a little.

Sijmes

Sep 22, 2018
Netherlands
The new Sonic comes with bosch performance line cx motor. That noise worries me a little bit too. I have a 2017 bulls also with cx motor and I'm thinking in changing mine. But I'll wait a little bit to see how they deal with the new motor problems.
Have read up on that new Sachs motor that they also use, it could be the poor man's Flyon ?

Sijmes

Sep 22, 2018
Netherlands

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles