Brit living in the Austrian Alps. New emtb rider

Martinintirol

Feb 27, 2020
Zillertal, Tirol, Austria
Just want to say hi to everybody. A bit nervous of the investment and technology involved in emtb. Been riding bikes for the last 50 years and now, here most of my riding is solo in the mountains I realised my legs need a little support in order to maximise my enjoyment of this beautiful environment. The emtb revolution has arrived in the nick of time for me!

nickd164

Jan 7, 2020
sheffield
Hi there!

Me too, I'm 50 and I bought mine last month and this morning I'm about to go out in the Peak District. They really are great fun and have changed my perception of cycling. My brother in law lives in a small town 12km outside of Graz, he's a cyclist and he too rides alone. I go over reguarly and we do some fab rides, a very beautiful country. Have a good time on your new bike. Nick

Martinintirol

Feb 27, 2020
Zillertal, Tirol, Austria
Hi there!

Me too, I'm 50 and I bought mine last month and this morning I'm about to go out in the Peak District. They really are great fun and have changed my perception of cycling. My brother in law lives in a small town 12km outside of Graz, he's a cyclist and he too rides alone. I go over reguarly and we do some fab rides, a very beautiful country. Have a good time on your new bike. Nick
Thanks for the reply Nick.
I was as sceptical as anybody regarding emtb's until I tried one. And bingo, I realised it as exactly what I needed particularly here at 1200hm. Only up or down!
This will be the most expensive machine I have ever bought so it has to be! :ROFLMAO:

Austria is an amazing place to cycle, particularly in the mountains.

Enjoy your weekend and your rides in the Peak District!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles