Brake pads on a stock 2018 Levo

Matt Seabrook

Jun 9, 2018
St Austell Cornwall
Evening all. I have worn through another set of pads on my Levo. I have SRAM sintered pads fitted at the moment and have been pleased with them. I have heard a lot of people recommending Uberbike pads and was wondering how they compare to the SRAM sintered. Are these the ones people are fitting please? I mostly do local trails and woods near me and a few trips to BPW each year.

Thanks Matt

Matt Seabrook

Jun 9, 2018
St Austell Cornwall
Right an update as I have had my first ride with the Uberbike pads and first impressions are initial but is stronger. They are a little more noisy than the SRAM sintered pads. I couldn’t give them the full prolonged downhill braking as the conditions today didn’t permit. The ground was so boggy and sodden high speed descents just didn’t happen. So far so good but it’s prolonged downhill braking that will show if these are up to the Sram pads. ??

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Right an update as I have had my first ride with the Uberbike pads and first impressions are initial but is stronger. They are a little more noisy than the SRAM sintered pads. I couldn’t give them the full prolonged downhill braking as the conditions today didn’t permit. The ground was so boggy and sodden high speed descents just didn’t happen. So far so good but it’s prolonged downhill braking that will show if these are up to the Sram pads. ??

I like the uberbike sintered, the standard SRAM pads last me about 4 rides because there is a lot of 35mph+ braking on that ride. the uberbike ones last a bit longer but cost less, bargain.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles