Bottle

Deadeye

Oct 6, 2019
Florida
Incoming dumb question, but I searched and didn't see an obvious answer. Any suggestions on largest water bottle that fits stock cage on levo and doesn't hit anything like the rear shock? Key word here is largest..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
So you know how it looks : same setup on @Kiwi in Wales Levo :

kiwi.jpeg

Shane.T

Nov 4, 2019
Brookfield
HI,
I've got the Levo Sl model, would this set up suit using the extender range battery along with a bottle. Also does the 2nd bottle holder interfere with your legs when riding.
Thanks..Shane

lumpy

🚁 CHOPPER 🚁
Nov 26, 2018
SF Bay Area
HI,
I've got the Levo Sl model, would this set up suit using the extender range battery along with a bottle. Also does the 2nd bottle holder interfere with your legs when riding.
Thanks..Shane

Mine is a 2019 Levo and I had to do a little experimenting with different cages before I found a setup that cleared my crank arm and feet. A couple of old Gary Fisher alloy cages worked for me.
A good LBS should let you tinker around to see what will work

Shane.T

Nov 4, 2019
Brookfield
Mine is a 2019 Levo and I had to do a little experimenting with different cages before I found a setup that cleared my crank arm and feet. A couple of old Gary Fisher alloy cages worked for me.
A good LBS should let you tinker around to see what will work

Unicycle_DG

Sep 26, 2020
Kentucky
Any suggestions on largest water bottle that fits stock cage on levo and doesn't hit anything like the rear shock?
What is the largest water bottle that fits the stock bottle cage (with SWAT tool) on a stock 2021 Turbo Levo FSR? I've tried everything in the house and nothing fits. I put a 16oz bottle of AquaFina water bottle in a coozie for my last ride. It is not near enough water for anything but the shortest ride. And, once summer comes, I'll want something insulated. Thanks in advance!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles