Bosch Purion will not power up

LeightonD

Aug 4, 2019
South Wales
Had my first outing today on my bike . Mixed bag to be honest ?

Suspension worked great , the different modes were incredible ( used eco mostly , but had a quick play with others . The EMTB+ is fantastic )

Now the downside : stopped for a 10 min break to take in the views and the Bosch head unit would not start up. No combination of button pressing powered it up , not even peddling again - lucky it was a Flatish return to the car . Got home , plugged in the charger and it powered up ( 4 bars ) - left it idle again for 5 mins or so and same thing - dead/ no power

Has anyone come across this before ?

Thanks

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
don't know a bout Bosch/your bike but the Spec Levo powers off if no activity after about 5 mins. Maybe the Bosch does the same? Again on my bike you switch back on before getting on the bike since the start up check includes ensuring the bike is stationary and there is no torque being applied to the pedals.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Try removing the battery & charge it off the bike. While that is happening, check the battery connectors on the frame & also push and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Once charged put the battery back and test.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles