Bored and Broken!

Chemas001

Jul 9, 2018
Gloucestershire
Hi All, Bought a Sduro Hard Seven almost 2 years ago now for commuting to work and thrashing around when necessary. Unfortunately I have manged a couple of crashes recently and the second has resulted in a suspected fractured rib or two!

Based in Gloucestershire and recently managed to talk the wife into getting her own Haibike although at the moment she is a little sedate on it.

Looking forward to being active again in a few weeks although I am not too bothered at present with the heat that is sticking around.

Cheers

Che

WheelsandBoards

Dec 13, 2018
Cirencester
Hi All, Bought a Sduro Hard Seven almost 2 years ago now for commuting to work and thrashing around when necessary. Unfortunately I have manged a couple of crashes recently and the second has resulted in a suspected fractured rib or two!

Based in Gloucestershire and recently managed to talk the wife into getting her own Haibike although at the moment she is a little sedate on it.

Looking forward to being active again in a few weeks although I am not too bothered at present with the heat that is sticking around.

Cheers

Che
Do you get out much in the week???

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles