Blevo friendly heart rate fitness tracker 'watch'

Levokenevo

Mar 25, 2019
Leeds
My current one is only 'discovered' by Blevo when it's not connected to its own app, and even then it won't display BPMs. Any recommendations appreciated, thanks

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
My current one is only 'discovered' by Blevo when it's not connected to its own app, and even then it won't display BPMs. Any recommendations appreciated, thanks
Sorry but the heart rate from watch is not handled by BLEvo..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
@PaoloBLEvo sure - though eBay cheaper.....

https://amzn.to/2DETCsS
It seems to work like a normal heart rate measurement on chest.

Di you follow these instruction?

1556623739899.png

Do you have another application connected to the HRM?
Could you try to scan the devices with BLE scanner or something like that?
Let me know..

Timbolot

Oct 10, 2019
Stuttgart
it is like BLEvo gets only one pulse reading and stretches it over the whole time.
lokes like a flat pulse line then. Pulse 67 all the workout long.

rsilvers

Dec 2, 2018
US
Just to confirm in case anything changed.

I have a Garmin Fenix 6X. Is there any way for Garmin to see the heart-rate for it? My goal being so that when it uploads to Strava, my heart rate is uploaded at the same time. I don't need HR control of the bike power. I could just have the watch upload to Strava, but then the distance and speed will be messed up because I have the wheel size set for 650B.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Just to confirm in case anything changed.

I have a Garmin Fenix 6X. Is there any way for Garmin to see the heart-rate for it? My goal being so that when it uploads to Strava, my heart rate is uploaded at the same time. I don't need HR control of the bike power. I could just have the watch upload to Strava, but then the distance and speed will be messed up because I have the wheel size set for 650B.
You should check if your Watch can send the HRM data via standard bluetooth protocol.. I understood from Garmin that they are updating the watches adding this functionality..

rsilvers

Dec 2, 2018
US
Yes, my watch does that:

Within Blevo it saw the watch name. I said connect. It said ok. But then Blevo said 114bpm and the watch said 76 - so it doesn't seem to be fully working. But seems like it can be made to work somehow that I can't figure out, or maybe Blevo needs a tweek.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles