Black Friday/week/month/Period Deals Thread...

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Have you tried locking the lid out, to stiffen things up a tad? :unsure:

I think I need training wheels on it.. I generally struggle to get the front up, but when I do, I either topped over backwards and the lid smacks you in the head, or I topple back forwards and the front edge stops dead and flips you forwards and fires you out like a cannon ...

I bought this and its pretty good. Enough for 2 bikes.

Mobi V-15 Portable Bike Pressure Washer | Chain Reaction Cycles

Welcome to Rob's Bargains .. €60 instead of almost €120..

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
aha..maybe you need a sprinkling of "steve_sordid's" magic dust - perhaps that's what straightened him right out this week, despite it maybe being, his downfall in the first place...

I wonder if these plans can be adapted, for your bin? :unsure: Or just simply put them into it..
MOTORCYCLE WHEELIE TRAINER, SPYDER, WHEELIE MACHINE WHEELIE CAGE. PLANS TO BUILD | eBay

Uhmmm .. I'm not sure about @steve_sordy 's magic fairy dust , plus, have you seen how much he sells that stuff for ! :)

I saw this and wondered if I'm just going about it all wrong ..

bin1.jpg

But then I saw this, the Aussies actually have a dedicated wheelie bin uplift service, so downhill wheelie bin must be possible once you get the hang of it

bin2.jpg

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
RapidRacerProducts Enduroguard V2 Front Mudguard | Chain Reaction Cycles

Beats paying £9 for a bit of plastic but obvs not as cheap as ghetto.

Maybe I've missed the point of this thread.

I rather like the product description for that bit of plastic:

"RapidRacerProducts Enduroguard V2 Front Mudguard

This brilliant rear shock is ready for intense MTB use as it delivers amazing comfort and control as you weave from trail to trail. It features an incredibly tough 7075 aluminium construction which makes it more than capable of handling all the abuse of rowdy all-day epic rides. Coming complete with an anodised finish and a Solo Air spring, this tough component is a perfect choice of upgrade for riders who want reliable rear shock aborption at an affordable price."

Someone is in Friday mode and in a hurry to get to the pub!

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Wow, seriously tempting, but I've never ordered a bike from abroad before. The discount does take the price of a 2020 turbo levo expert down to less than £5700 though..

I was in the same boat a few months ago .. Ordered my Kenevo from Italy with delivery to France. All was well ... though I was worried :)

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
I called Specialized concept store in Chester to see if they could do anything on the price of the 2020 Turbo Levo Expert and they offered a 20% discount which I've accepted. :)
New/first ebike next week :)
Cost a little more than extremevital, but i feel a bit better about it and it means i get the bike quicker too.
Now to start shopping for accessories and parts lol

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2019
West Lancs
Commencal have an offer on today. their site says:

-10% ACROSS THE SITE
(excluding our 2020 Ski & Bike range)

CODE: BLACKFRIDAY19
For any complete bike purchased during this period, you will receive a one-day lift pass (winter or summer) in one of our partner resorts.
Benefit from a free build-up of your new bike if you come to pick it up from one of our showrooms.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
meh - looking through the bumph I have noticed many of the so-called 'Black Friday Specials' are actually not that special at all. Seen some stuff 5%-10% more than regular retail .... people are suckers if you mention a 'Sale'.

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
It would actually work out cheaper than that!

You'd get £40 worth of points to spend also, so you could say it works out at £3960.

If you want a carbon Levo, I doubt it it will be cheaper anywhere else, I think the cheapest 2020 carbon is now the Expert at £7249 or 2019 Expert at £5800 discounted.
I just purchased a 2020 expert for £5800 yesterday

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Bargain? ?

You haven't got your default google translate set to correctly automatically translate to Scottish..

"Nice one, bargain, big discounts on 2020's already - Enjoy"

English > Posh Scottish

"Och, tak'in de peez liyk a fookiyn gudun - moar de'n mi wee owse, avin a laugh on neywn's, feck owf, drynk drynk drynk".

That's what mine says anyway.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles