• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered BIKE WORK STAND

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
Hi all with the new bike coming i will need a work stand for maintenance have you any recommendations been looking at the Park tool and some of them are a bit pricey, do i need this type for the weight of the e bike? and also best place to buy. TIA

Mat_Ron

Sep 29, 2018
Jacksonville, Fl
Hi all with the new bike coming i will need a work stand for maintenance have you any recommendations been looking at the Park tool and some of them are a bit pricey, do i need this type for the weight of the e bike? and also best place to buy. TIA
I got this one from Amazon. Same day delivery as well. Real sturdy and works great so far. Bikehand Pro Mechanic Bicycle/Bike Repair Rack Stand

Re-Cycle

Jul 13, 2018
Netherlands
I used a Feedback Ultralight stand for many years and was perfectly happy with it. Untill I bought an e-mtb... :)

The Feedback won't break, but it's not stable with that kind of load. So I sold it and bought a Parktool PRS-25 instead and that really is a stable workstand, even with 23kg's in it.

It's not cheap, but I would definitely recommend it for use with a heavy bike. And it will last for many many years so the price is justified imo.

Thomas

Aug 29, 2018
Europe
Bike stand is not a problem, but how you lift 20kg plus bike, hold it with one hand until you clamp it in to the setpost.(only good option for Levo)
That is really pain in the ass for me, with no upper body strength, already hurt my wrist doing that.:confused:

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
I have one from Halfords which does the job . As it is normally in the same position in my garage, I fixed a hook to the wall behind it and use 3 bungees from the hook, round the stem of the stand and back onto the hook, loosely fitted, so that it can’t fall forward. If you want to move it elsewhere, just remove the bungees.

Fjmcustombikestands

Feb 1, 2019
Somerset
Hi Guy and Gals , if you are looking for a custom bike stand we are developing a crankstand for ebikes with hollow cranks. Please check out our page on Facebook and Instagram our crankstands are neat and portable. Fjmcustombikestands. I would like to develop our current models see pics below to fit ebikes. I know we can make one to fit a Levo with the praxis cranks. Also would like feedback on the types of cranks on ebikes.

ABA0DEBA-F20E-44D0-860B-C1C0A30C263F.jpeg

DC78B0E0-A1F5-4F57-A063-40D5DAC8A424.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles