Subscriber
May 25, 2019
Denmark, Danstrup
Now with prices....fs from 4800€

and ABS as an option....

Doug Stampfer

Jul 7, 2018
NZ
Seems they have been dragged by the accountants kicking & screaming into the emtb world judging by the way they've managed to beat the things witha very big ugly stick

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
Seems they have been dragged by the accountants kicking & screaming into the emtb world judging by the way they've managed to beat the things witha very big ugly stick
Looks like they are trying to jump on the emtb bandwagon. You would think Bianchi would have been more innovative? They have been getting left behind from the high-end roadbike market and IMHO anyone who knows their business wouldn't drop the $ on a Bianchi emtb unless they were desperate cus all the established players have no inventory.

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
Looks like they are trying to jump on the emtb bandwagon. You would think Bianchi would have been more innovative? They have been getting left behind from the high-end roadbike market and IMHO anyone who knows their business wouldn't drop the $ on a Bianchi emtb unless they were desperate cus all the established players have no inventory.
The e-suv carbon prototype they introduced over a year ago looked promising
I guess that concept cost too much to go into production
I was hoping to see the e-suv hit the market
682B3F6A-274E-4646-B9BF-DDE28B147CDA.jpeg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Reminds me of those bikes released by car companies - I can imagine if Lambo designed an EMTB it would look like this!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles