• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Best Multi-tool?

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
OneUp EDC tool system looks good, but I don’t know if my steerer is threaded or not on my Haibike Sduro Full Fat Six.

I was going to get a Topeak Mini 20 Pro 20 Function instead if it’s not. Is that the best one?

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
I put the EDC one up into my Merida. Absolutely LOVE it. I ordered a colour matching top cap and the threader tool with it. It takes maybe 10 minutes to fit. The tool itself is tiny but very high quality. Includes everything you need including a chain breaker. I have a 20gr CO2 in the lower half.

That and a tube under my seat is all I really need. I do carry a micro pump in my bum bag for emergencies.

Gordon

p.s.

I also have an original Alien and an Alien 3 but don't carry them anymore. I leave the Alien 3 in the glovebox just in case.

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Another vote for OneUp EDC. It’s right there when you need it and the new add on which screws on the bottom with a fork & dog turds ready to go is ace.
Most shops that sell the tool will have a threading service.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles