Berkshire Bikes

JohnJohn

Aug 31, 2019
uk
Just a quick message to "sing the praises" of this business.
I had a few problems with my Levo so I took it back to the shop where I orginally bought it (not Berkshire Bikes).
They could barely be bothered to look at it. They said I should leave it with them and give them a ring in about two weeks. I decided not to trust them with it.
A couple of days later I took it to Berkshire Bikes.I explained the problems and the fella there suggested I go for a coffee and then come back after he had had a look at the bike. So I did (I had fish and chips and a pint actually) . When I returned the bike was done !! He had attended to other issues he found too. All the software had been updated ,TCU sealed and more. My Levo rides MUCH better than ever now. The motor is more "zippy" and responsive. Best customer service I've ever encountered and I didn't even buy my bike there.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Just a quick message to "sing the praises" of this business.
I had a few problems with my Levo so I took it back to the shop where I orginally bought it (not Berkshire Bikes).
They could barely be bothered to look at it. They said I should leave it with them and give them a ring in about two weeks. I decided not to trust them with it.
A couple of days later I took it to Berkshire Bikes.I explained the problems and the fella there suggested I go for a coffee and then come back after he had had a look at the bike. So I did (I had fish and chips and a pint actually) . When I returned the bike was done !! He had attended to other issues he found too. All the software had been updated ,TCU sealed and more. My Levo rides MUCH better than ever now. The motor is more "zippy" and responsive. Best customer service I've ever encountered and I didn't even buy my bike there.

Where abouts is the shop? Might pop in

JohnJohn

Aug 31, 2019
uk
That's the first problem, he has to get over them...
Breaking News :-
An inmate has escaped Broadmoor secure hospital by leaping the walls on a bicycle. He was last seen having buckled wheels repaired at local bike shop.
A police spokesman said." We getting our bikes done there too from now on"

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Breaking News :-
An inmate has escaped Broadmoor secure hospital by leaping the walls on a bicycle. He was last seen having buckled wheels repaired at local bike shop.

Love it :)

Bu you see, you got him all Specialized passionate and ruined his long term plans. Rumour on the internet was that "Beekeeper" has spent the last 3 years training bees, in the hospital chapel loft, to link together and form the first human carrying bio-glider !

No being able to find any civilian clothes, his plan was to escape naked in he middle of winter. Which fitted well for his financial plans, after he escaped, of making a film of his escape called "Coldbitz".

JohnJohn

Aug 31, 2019
uk
Love it :)

Bu you see, you got him all Specialized passionate and ruined his long term plans. Rumour on the internet was that "Beekeeper" has spent the last 3 years training bees, in the hospital chapel loft, to link together and form the first human carrying bio-glider !

No being able to find any civilian clothes, his plan was to escape naked in he middle of winter. Which fitted well for his financial plans, after he escaped, of making a film of his escape called "Coldbitz".
?I can see it now The Beekeeper of Broadmoor. He could land in the nearby nudist camp, no one would suspect a thing.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
I bought my Levo from there even though I live in Wales and have a dealer closer and I have had problems with it.. Every time I have called they have helped and I once used facebook messenger to send pictures of a problem I had over on a sunday night for them to look at on monday morning but within minutes they had answered and sent me a number to call which was Chris's mobile, he got me sorted in 5 minutes on a sunday night...
that kind of service is a rarity now and when I change my bike ill be back there to buy another one..

PsiLoCybia

Oct 22, 2019
Ely
I bought my Kenevo from there too having read good things about them on here. It's a 5 hour round trip from home, but having spoke to them on the phone it was clear they were passionate about providing a first class service.

I'm happy to work on bikes myself, but with e-mtbs decided it best to get it from a shop where they really know their stuff.

Chris and the team provided a first class experience, highly recommended!

Funky Bolly

Nov 10, 2018
Newport wales
I bought my Kenevo from there too having read good things about them on here. It's a 5 hour round trip from home, but having spoke to them on the phone it was clear they were passionate about providing a first class service.

I'm happy to work on bikes myself, but with e-mtbs decided it best to get it from a shop where they really know their stuff.

Chris and the team provided a first class experience, highly recommended!
Yep same here I travelled a 5 hour round trip and my Kenevo is bloody spot on , giving good service should be the norm with any business alas some dealers just can't be bothered these days

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I bought both our Levo's from Chris it was a 480 mile round trip which I did twice, I would never use anyone else Chris and his staff are just amazing it is worth the trip.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I bought both our Levo's from Chris it was a 480 mile round trip which I did twice, I would never use anyone else Chris and his staff are just amazing it is worth the trip.
Flew down 10 hour drive home. I've got the blackest cat

Parrychops

Sep 24, 2019
London
I stupidly didn’t buy my 2020 Levo expert from them but I have had it spec’d within an inch of it’s life by Chris. He really goes that extra mile and has a very dry sense of humour and a twinkle in his eye. I really like him and they are by far the best shop around. A 2.5 hour round trip for me, but worth it for the piece of mind.

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
5hr round trip for me as well
Awesome service
Chris gave me his mobile number for an issue that turned out to be nothing.
Also sorted a 18 Levo motor issue that I didn't buy from them . No quibbles, changed motor while I went for a brew.
Went to them , due to their reputation , to buy my 19 Levo . Cannot fault them.
Absolute Legends !!!

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
5hr round trip for me as well
Awesome service
Chris gave me his mobile number for an issue that turned out to be nothing.
Also sorted a 18 Levo motor issue that I didn't buy from them . No quibbles, changed motor while I went for a brew.
Went to them , due to their reputation , to buy my 19 Levo . Cannot fault them.
Absolute Legends !!!
Just mailed them an hour ago crack in power cable, new one will be posted and send old one in when I get new. Can't beet that for service

LandSurfer

Nov 12, 2019
What a lovely flow of stellar reports on Chris's work and ways. Makes me wish we lived closer to Chris! (here in California, alas, a bit outside the standard 5MRTTBB: 5-mile round trip to Berkshire Bikes). Funny thing, was just yesterday watching Chris's YouTube with Rob on maintenance. The humor definitely shone thru!

Well done, Chris for engendering such good will all 'round!

JohnJohn

Aug 31, 2019
uk
What a lovely flow of stellar reports on Chris's work and ways. Makes me wish we lived closer to Chris! (here in California, alas, a bit outside the standard 5MRTTBB: 5-mile round trip to Berkshire Bikes). Funny thing, was just yesterday watching Chris's YouTube with Rob on maintenance. The humor definitely shone thru!

Well done, Chris for engendering such good will all 'round!
I can't believe I have the good luck to live so close to the shop.

Wurley

Oct 12, 2018
Folkestone
Bought a Levo expert from chris 6 months ago which was trouble free untill I had a problem with bike not powering up so phoned the shop and spoke with chris
He was so helpful in trying to fix the problem which turned out to be wd40 on the battery connectors
Gave me his mobile number just in case it hadn’t fixed the problem
Can’t recommend enough ???

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles