Battlecruiser

Julio

Dec 21, 2018
New Zealand
First ride out on my 2019 Powerfly LT 7 Plus today. No pics yet sorry as it was pretty wet out there. I now call it the Battlecruiser, ‘cos it is grey, fast, and packs lots of firepower. Geez it gets along well and the suspension and MT520 brakes are great.

Only changes I might make are swapping out the noisy metal brake pads and maybe some carbon bars with a slightly higher rise for comfort.

Julio

Dec 21, 2018
New Zealand
B6B5C45D-E66A-4971-B759-43677BDAA45F.jpeg

Finally remembered to take a pic of the Battlecruiser. Great ride up and down one of our local loops at Whareroa Farm this morning.

Julio

Dec 21, 2018
New Zealand
Very nice ! How many miles you have on it?
Only 3 rides so far - Strava tells me 69km, Bosch tells me 71km. It seems that the Bosch system over reads. I researched online and it looks to be common. I couldn’t find a way to resolve it. I assume that the wheel diameter calibration setting is slightly incorrect.

Julio

Dec 21, 2018
New Zealand
D5FB1010-DEB8-483D-8E71-81C06030A1CF.jpeg

Did a double loop of our local climb and downhill here in Kapiti, NZ. The loop is only about 7km, but good fun with a zig zag climb and a grade 3+ downhill with a couple of narrow spots and some steeper parts.

I got my fastest time on the second loop when I was warmed up. Climbing a narrow singletrack at speed is awesome, although I did get tagged by the gorse bushes!

Probably should have done a 3rd loop, but we have a building project on and I had to get back to the nail gun.

Only 135km on her so far, but still loving it.
Might look at derestricting in a year once warranty period finished, as I keep hitting the wall at 32km/h.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles