Bash guard prototype for e Sommet

Rallysaloon

Oct 6, 2018
Uk
Hi Rallysaloon. Just bought an E-Sommet VRS and I'm looking for a decent bash guard. Yours looks ideal, just wondering if you have produced any more of these as I'd definitely take one?
Hi Rallysaloon. Just bought an E-Sommet VRS and I'm looking for a decent bash guard. Yours looks ideal, just wondering if you have produced any more of these as I'd definitely take one?
I do sell guards for Meridas but they will fit the Vitus. If you look at post #13 from early in this thread it show one on my mates Vitus. The fit is not perfect but it’s a damn site better than anything else out there. If you message me I’ll give you the link to where you can buy them.

Hahgerthegreat

Nov 26, 2019
Northern Ireland Uk
I make heavy duty bash guard/skidplates for the Meridas but one of my mates has a Vitus E Sommet and as it uses the Shimano motor as well and he has fitted one to it. It really needs the position of the bend altering to fit better so if there's enough interest I can sort it. They are so tough I offer a free replacement if it breaks. I've sold over 100 and not had one break or dissatisfied customer. A few photos of the guard on the Vitus. View attachment 18139 View attachment 18139

View attachment 18141

View attachment 18142
proper bash guard that is

ceejays88

May 28, 2020
Wirral
Perhaps, after I get the fit right and destruction test one to make sure its strong enough!
Did you get any further on this mate ?
CRC have realeased the e7000 version and its shit! I like the looks of yours alot!

Last edited:

Rallysaloon

Oct 6, 2018
Uk
@Rallysaloon bought one of your bash guards, very impressed until I went to fit it. It doesn’t seem to fit an E7000 motor ??‍♂️.

How easy is it to heat it and shape it a bit more?

Dan
If you have a heat gun, it is quite easy to bend. It does take a while to get enough heat into it to bend it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles