Rockguardz do a nice carbon fibre version. I run one on my sentier
360CDC28-6449-41CE-9D72-1FE52C330C38.jpeg

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
New e sommet arrived April 2019, no bash guard!
Why?

The VR should definitely have one fitted. it bolts onto the E8000 motor case and the frame.

I've no idea if the E7000 is the same on the Deore bike but it seems a massive oversight if they're sending out (for all intent and purpose the same bike) the Deore's without one!

have you contacted vitus/CRC/Wiggle?

Dave_h34

May 20, 2019
Warwick
Hi, I went with the e8000 for mine. CRC say it doesn't fit and it really doesn't, but it's pretty close! I think with a bit of heat and stretching it could make it but would be a touching fit, more skid plate than bash guard. I decided to add some sticky foam for a little impact protection, the front bolted to the frame as normal, the rear I tie wrapped through the guard holes and up through the frame mounts. Reasonably neat when cinched up.

grover

Apr 23, 2019
PT
Hi, I went with the e8000 for mine. CRC say it doesn't fit and it really doesn't, but it's pretty close! I think with a bit of heat and stretching it could make it but would be a touching fit, more skid plate than bash guard. I decided to add some sticky foam for a little impact protection, the front bolted to the frame as normal, the rear I tie wrapped through the guard holes and up through the frame mounts. Reasonably neat when cinched up.

Hi,
Can you please post a picture of the result?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles