Bratislava
Helo guys.

Seems like there is new HW revision of controller FC2.1 and with firmware v3.1

1713104286316.png

MrFixit

Mar 3, 2023
UK
Hi folks,

Can anyone help please? I now longer get support from my M510 motor after what I thought was a successful motor rebuild;

About 3 weeks ago I put replacement bearings and oil seals on my m510 (v1), I also put a new controller (V2) and new torque sensor on as well, (the old one had become very stiff). After I put everything back together, I used the bsst tool to calibrate the controller and did support level, walk assist, motor and speed signal tests, then went on a short ride and all seemed to be working well. A few days ago I went to use the bike but there was no assistance from it. I connected the bsst tool and checked for error messages, there were none. I recalibrated the motor and went through the checks again, this time there was nothing when I did the speed signal test. Everything seems to work apart from that, I removed the motor and took off the controller and checked all the connections and all seems to be in place. I put the motor back on but it still does not work. I tried a different display unit but there was no difference, am not sure what else to check. Any ideas? Thanks.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Hi folks,

Can anyone help please? I now longer get support from my M510 motor after what I thought was a successful motor rebuild;

About 3 weeks ago I put replacement bearings and oil seals on my m510 (v1), I also put a new controller (V2) and new torque sensor on as well, (the old one had become very stiff). After I put everything back together, I used the bsst tool to calibrate the controller and did support level, walk assist, motor and speed signal tests, then went on a short ride and all seemed to be working well. A few days ago I went to use the bike but there was no assistance from it. I connected the bsst tool and checked for error messages, there were none. I recalibrated the motor and went through the checks again, this time there was nothing when I did the speed signal test. Everything seems to work apart from that, I removed the motor and took off the controller and checked all the connections and all seems to be in place. I put the motor back on but it still does not work. I tried a different display unit but there was no difference, am not sure what else to check. Any ideas? Thanks.
Does the walk mode work ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Yes it does.
I'd re-check all the power and assistance settings are correct and nothing is "zeroed" .. Though that would be unusual if it was working and now isn't.

You could check the torque sensor. Not sure if Besst gives a live feed ? The "Go" app in android (not go+) gives a live torque sensor feed, should default to about 750 with no loading.

MrFixit

Mar 3, 2023
UK
I'd re-check all the power and assistance settings are correct and nothing is "zeroed" .. Though that would be unusual if it was working and now isn't.

You could check the torque sensor. Not sure if Besst gives a live feed ? The "Go" app in android (not go+) gives a live torque sensor feed, should default to about 750 with no loading.
Thanks for replying, I will do as suggested - when it stops raining!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles