Softsand

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
Hi,

Just brought fews day ago the giant FATHOM E+ 0 PRO 29 2020
How do you put it in AUTO mode?

Thanks
Gio

Depends on your software version. If it has the latest, press and hold one of the big buttons and a single LED will light up between the battery and assist level displays.

Older software, reduce assist to zero and then press down once more. Centre LED will still light up.

fs0ciet1

May 17, 2020
milano
when I turn on the bike without any trick a single LED will light up (center led on assist level displays ) is this one?

Softsand

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
when I turn on the bike without any trick a single LED will light up (center led on assist level displays ) is this one?

There are three LEDs in centre of the H pattern. For auto to be active, it’s the centre one. If you have the central LED on the LH bank, that is just level 3 of assist. Not sure if that clarifies ?

fs0ciet1

May 17, 2020
milano
yes i have try but i cant active the led in the center of the H pattern
I have the last software version.I have press and hold one of the big buttons but no change of the light

Softsand

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
yes i have try but i cant active the led in the center of the H pattern
I have the last software version.I have press and hold one of the big buttons but no change of the light

Have you tried the old method ? Go to zero and then down once more ? If that works, you don’t have the latest software...

fs0ciet1

May 17, 2020
milano
i have try the old method but after Go to zero and then down once more it lights up the left LED on the LH bank (just level 3 of assist )

Accuvue

May 10, 2020
Swansea
On my stance it goes in to auto mode on turning on its the single middle light, if you have used the up or down buttons you need to hold the down button to bring it back on.

Accuvue

May 10, 2020
Swansea
Giant call it Smart Assist not Auto mode.
1589821087217.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles