Attaching a GoPro to your forks using a 3d printed mount

Tetsugaku

Founding Member
Mar 4, 2018
Brighton uk
Using a model from Thingiverse: Gopro MTB Front suspension Mount by toontje75

I only wish I had had black filament to use...

hKT3AF8ySBK6ccC%C7zXRw.jpg

NASmDbKlQg6ZlSSgTqZ81g.jpg

Tetsugaku

Founding Member
Mar 4, 2018
Brighton uk
Very much so... but, the camera can do some if I turn it on and I can stabilise it again using my Mac ? something should come out!

Tetsugaku

Founding Member
Mar 4, 2018
Brighton uk
Thingiverse have lots of stuff like this which can be useful, not all of it well designed (this is very over engineered for example) but sometimes you just can't get a thing from any manufacturer

Tetsugaku

Founding Member
Mar 4, 2018
Brighton uk
I’ve not had it long so I’m just experimenting, but some useful things you can’t buy, like wall mounts for my electric toothbrush chargers, my little pony figures and coins for my kids, a doorstop of all things..... I like to be able to fix and do things myself when I can, things for the bike seemed ideal!

Tetsugaku

Founding Member
Mar 4, 2018
Brighton uk
Oh don't worry about that, think of it as a thank you for setting up the forums if you'd like? I can try to print one in black as well so it doesn't look quite so out of place on the bike.

Tetsugaku

Founding Member
Mar 4, 2018
Brighton uk
Takes 6 hours, bloody noisy as well but it should be all good :) I don't have any adhesive foam to put in the bit that goes round the fork so you might need to pop something in there to stop it spinning around, cable ties used to mount it as well - easy :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles