Are YT slipping on their availability dates.

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
So quick poll:
Turbo Levo expert for £6150 now
Or
Wait till October and have a decoy

TransAmMan

Sep 18, 2019
Canada
Ordering a YT is like ordering FINE food at a fine restaurant ... takes forever to get it ... but its usually its worth the wait. (y)

OK there is my plug for YT (now where is my swag - :cool:)

If I order a new Decoy next year, I am planning on a 3 month turn around .. just to be safe. Its frustrating waiting though :confused:

Jedipip

Jul 29, 2018
Yorkshire
Ordering a YT is like ordering FINE food at a fine restaurant ... takes forever to get it ... but its usually its worth the wait. (y)

OK there is my plug for YT (now where is my swag - :cool:)

If I order a new Decoy next year, I am planning on a 3 month turn around .. just to be safe. Its frustrating waiting though :confused:

.....why would you deny yourself a year of riding one? Check the new Shredition out!! Cool and bang on trend 38’s and a coil for more coolness, long travel suspension.....Be with you in August as well!

RobertR

Jun 11, 2020
Usa
No idea. Below is their response.

Thanks for checking in.

It does look like there is a couple week delay on this order.

We have a delievery date of 7/15/20 to our warehouse.

Apologies on that delay. “

Jedipip

Jul 29, 2018
Yorkshire
No idea. Below is their response.

Thanks for checking in.

It does look like there is a couple week delay on this order.

We have a delievery date of 7/15/20 to our warehouse.

Apologies on that delay. “

A couple of mates just got a 14 day delay on their Canyon Spectral:ON’s earlier this week shortly after the ‘In Picking’ notification, but the shipping from Germany looks like the new bikes will with them in the UK by Monday/Tuesday next week

TransAmMan

Sep 18, 2019
Canada
.....why would you deny yourself a year of riding one? Check the new Shredition out!! Cool and bang on trend 38’s and a coil for more coolness, long travel suspension.....Be with you in August as well!

I have Decoy Pro Race already (since mid 2019) (y)

Waiting for the new EP8 motor in 2021 ... Commencal launching the new Shimano motor on Aug 31st (and 640wh battery)... I suspect YT will be on Jan 1st if their previous release dates hold true.

Pwrhungry

May 22, 2020
Germany
I order my decoy pro race when it said no stock until July 1st. I got the tracking number and it could of been delivered June 25. Had to change date because I wasn’t there. Should have it tomorrow.

YTPablo

Jun 27, 2020
Scotland
I order a decoy base labelled as in stock on Monday. Didn't get any update from them all week so phoned on Friday. Couldn't get any more info other than they've received my order and there are some delays at the moment but couldn't tell me how long ?

Yorkshirelad

Oct 11, 2019
Robin hoods bay
I order my decoy pro race when it said no stock until July 1st. I got the tracking number and it could of been delivered June 25. Had to change date because I wasn’t there. Should have it tomorrow.
What date did you order it? I ordered a pro race on the 10th.... praying it’s gonna be on time!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles