Apple watch users

N9VNS

Jun 26, 2020
South Wales
Any of you apple watch users recommend a good case or cover for your watch when out on the bike?
I just wear a bump protector on mine at the moment but it doesn’t offer much protection at all when out on the bike. Although I have apple care on it I’d rather try to avoid breaking it.

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
Hi, not really an answer to your questions but maybe useful - I've not got a cover/case for mine - its the Apple Watch s3 with steel case. I've crashed a few times very hard (broken pads/helmet etc etc), once the watch hit a tree at around 25mph and although its got mucky I've not had a single scratch appear on the watch!

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
eBay tough case for Apple Watch
I’ve had one for a few years now and offers very good protection

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Any of you apple watch users recommend a good case or cover for your watch when out on the bike?
I just wear a bump protector on mine at the moment but it doesn’t offer much protection at all when out on the bike. Although I have apple care on it I’d rather try to avoid breaking it.

In short, I gave up after my 6th (yes, 6th) broken Apple Watch. I switched to a Garmin Fenix and haven't looked back. The only feature I really miss is the ability to take/make calls through the watch, but I still get call notifications which is good enough. Far superior battery life, durability, and looks. Once iOS 14 is available, my Apple Watch will become my sleep monitor - it's less likely to get broken then. ;-)

bguevarra064

Aug 11, 2020
Los Angeles
In short, I gave up after my 6th (yes, 6th) broken Apple Watch. I switched to a Garmin Fenix and haven't looked back. The only feature I really miss is the ability to take/make calls through the watch, but I still get call notifications which is good enough. Far superior battery life, durability, and looks. Once iOS 14 is available, my Apple Watch will become my sleep monitor - it's less likely to get broken then. ;-)

Love my Fenix 6X Sapphire. Just got a Levo SL and it pairs/syncs to my TCD and MC flawlessly. Totally agree with you on looks, battery life, and durability. I had a Fenix 3 HR before this and it was bombproof.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles