Anywhere to swing a leg over a Meta Power in the UK in May/June?

notfub

Apr 20, 2019
South Wales
Is there anywhere to get a test ride of a Commencal Meta Power in the UK? I'm saying test ride but ultimately the bike will far exceed my skills so I'm really interested in the sizing. At 5'10" with a 32 inch inside leg, I think I'm looking at a Large based on the geo of my existing bikes and the geo listed for the Meta Power.

Jamsxr

E*POWAH Master
Mar 30, 2019
Surrey
I’m a similar size and just ordered a large. I pulled the trigger without a test ride so hopefully I like it!! ?

FYI - they are now discounting on their website.

notfub

Apr 20, 2019
South Wales
I’m a similar size and just ordered a large. I pulled the trigger without a test ride so hopefully I like it!! ?

FYI - they are now discounting on their website.
Thanks for the heads up on the discount, that's what made me post :). What version did you go for, as I'm still undecided between 27.5 and 29 versions? Did you manage to get free delivery at all or is that an internet myth :D?

Jamsxr

E*POWAH Master
Mar 30, 2019
Surrey
Thanks for the heads up on the discount, that's what made me post :). What version did you go for, as I'm still undecided between 27.5 and 29 versions? Did you manage to get free delivery at all or is that an internet myth :D?

There’s a shop call Bike Active in Essex who supply Commencal despite it being a direct to consumer brand. I’m ordering from them and picking up from their shop - they will also sort any warranty issues.

I like big hoops/fast rolling speed so I’ve gone for the 29.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles