Anyone know who the guy on the Tazer is?? ??⚡️⚡️

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
Now imagine that pic posted on Pinkbike - the end of mountain biking has come, comment away...???

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I think a lot of the top Enduro and DH guys are using EMTB's for training now, Olly Wilkins refers to it in a recent interview:

Olly Wilkins on why he isn't hating on E-Bikes

"Once I had friends riding e-bikes it changed once again. The e-MTB became a training tool. I was riding for two hours straight with my World Cup racer friends and we were barely talking. No waiting around at the top of descents, the loop quickly became like one long track. The riding here at home is really steep and it meant we were riding on the days we would usually stay at home and getting a lot more descending in than a usual day on our MTBs. E-bikes haven’t replaced normal rides for me, they're an additional ride altogether."

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I can imagine Cannondale are desperate to get him putting gout some instabangers on one

Dave_h34

May 20, 2019
Warwick
Josh Bryceland told me he has the cannondale ebike coming. Think he is supposed to make some videos with it.

Now that's something I can look forward to! Not necessarily the most flamboyant literary skills... ??? Be bloody funny though. ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles