Anyone in the US that can help me with a purchase?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi,

Is there anyone that might be able to do me a massive favour? I’m looking to purchase a drone that’s only currently available the US. It’s the Skydio 2.

Is there anyone that might be able to help with shipping? Basically I’d need an address based in the US that it can be shipped to and also you’d need to ship it to me in the U.K. I’d make a donation to you to cover costs, expenses etc

Currently shipping is 60 days

I know it’s a massive ask, but it’s a great drone to support with my YouTube videos as the tracking features are so good.
Thanks
Rob

warpdwhim

Sep 14, 2020
Winnipeg, Canada
There's quite a few freight forwarders in the U.S that'll do that for you if that works. mymallbox.com is one that comes to mind.
They're located in Delaware so there won't be any state taxes to be paid.

I'd be happy to help but am in Canada so that'd add a layer of complexity and taxes :(

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Looks they aren't shipping for a couple of months. I suspect that there will be some intellectual property BS to deal with in terms of where they can be shipped because of their public safety/defense applications and the AI algorithms

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Saw a vid on its impressive ability to avoid objects following a mtber through over hanging trees, cool bit of kit.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone that offered help with this here or via PM. Sorry if I didn’t get back to you. I think it’s sorted now, just to to wait!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles