Anyone in the North Yorkshire area that would like 2x500Wh batteries for their 700Wh?

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
Afternoon all,
I have the 500Wh battery that came with my bike in August - 100% health/21 charge cycles and a new 500Wh that’s never been used. I think the 700Wh would probably work better for me as I don’t tend to ride loops where I’ll pass my car to change.

Does anyone have a 700Wh with low charge cycles/good health that they might want to trade? Perhaps you do long days at bike parks or similar?

I’m in the Northallerton/Thirsk area so would prefer a face to face swap so we could both check the batteries are working ok.

edit: I’m in the Northallerton/Thirsk/Sutton Bank area ??

Cheers!

Last edited:

Simoto123

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Aug 6, 2019
North west
Hah! I’ve thought about it but I reckon the 700Wh Internal is the way forward. It’d be plenty for any rides I’ve done in the past - and I use my bottle mount ?

may I humbly suggest, you would also have to carry the extra batt weight for every future mile instead of simply when you need the extra range. Plus 50 w/h extra which will come in handy. Plus left over cash for selling 500 no2. flexible options and folding money. I’ll get my coat, as they say

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles