Anyone going BPW in the near future ?

p060064h

Jun 19, 2019
Exeter
Hi.

Got my bike last week and looking to go BPW would be good to meet up with other Ebikes for a spin.

Gee

Jun 20, 2019
South Wales
Im only 20mins away but shamefully i've never ridden there. I will be up for something (once I get the tow bar on the car lol).

Benson

Sep 19, 2018
Hampshire UK
Went there a week ago ... it’s a playground! Made more progression in my riding there in one day than the last few months, can’t wait to go back.

Gee

Jun 20, 2019
South Wales
Right. Got the tow bar and rack sorted, so i'm mobile and up for it if anyone is going at any point?

Bearing in mind i've never been before so would appreciate someone showing me the way around or another noob to compare any crashes with ;)

I've got loads of time off work between now and September so will be planning to get my money's worth out of a season pass.

p060064h

Jun 19, 2019
Exeter
Wish I was 20 mins away mate id get a season pass too can't justify £200 living in Exeter.
Will be going up week after next will give you a shout mate.

Reactions: Gee

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Don't finish work till 6pm so cannot make the BPW evening sessions. Do head up to Kilvey and Afan some evenings though.
You collecting you bike from Don Skene's @galaga187 ? My buddy bought his Levo from there a couple of months back.
Will be riding somewhere in South Wales for the next three Sunday afternoons.
Maybe catch you tomorrow then @Gee

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Don't finish work till 6pm so cannot make the BPW evening sessions. Do head up to Kilvey and Afan some evenings though.
You collecting you bike from Don Skene's @galaga187 ? My buddy bought his Levo from there a couple of months back.
Will be riding somewhere in South Wales for the next three Sunday afternoons.
Maybe catch you tomorrow then @Gee
Yes, really helpful doing a service for me. Getting into August holiday season so Sunday’s booked up with family stuff now but keen to meet up Sept.

p060064h

Jun 19, 2019
Exeter
I'm Gona try and make it up Thursday.
Anyone know of any local quiet spots to park the van up overnight so I can ride again Friday morning ?

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
You can have a bit of a Brucy bonus as there is an event on Thursday evening “Hit the Park” with a group ride & Fox handing out some beer ?

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Cool pm me your details and I’ll send you mine. Sounds good I’m looking to do a few blues but think I’m ready progress on to reds but not sure. No gap jumps mind ?.
Sorry not going to make it tonight - off work (man flu in August) not sure bike is ready for pick up either.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles