Any Upper Midwest Members?

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
Black Hills of South Dakota, so sorta Rocky Mt, sorta MidWest.....

Looks to be some cool stuff out that way. MTB, fly fishing and some 4X4 trails. I've thought of heading that way a few times but just haven't made it yet, some friends rode out there this summer and really enjoyed the trials.

Thanks for checking in...

2cool2fool

Sep 6, 2020
USA - Chicago
Hey from Suburban Chicago. If you're in the Driftless Area - have you ridden your emtb in the Kettle Moraine? Any issues with riding emtbs there?

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
Hey from Suburban Chicago. If you're in the Driftless Area - have you ridden your emtb in the Kettle Moraine? Any issues with riding emtbs there?
I've ridden Levis Mounds a bunch with no issues. I am not certain about Kettle though as I've not been there.

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
Elkhorn, Wi. Always looking for someone to ride with. Normally ride Lake Geneva Zip lines, Alpine Valley, Americana, Silver Lake or John Muir.

MethodicAtol

Oct 14, 2021
Crystal, mn
I am up in Minneapolis. We have some pretty good trails around here, and some great ones up north a bit.
I am going to Willow River State Park in Wi on Sat 10/16/21for a new trail system Grand Opening.

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
No issues at Kettle Moraine with emtbs. I ride mine there all the time. Just pay the park fee...ride.

Also, Lake Geneva Zip Lines is a great spot. Not real big, but they are super nice people with great trails. I asked last year if they allowed emtb's. They said...why wouldn't we?? lol.

Last edited:

Svenn

Dec 8, 2021
Illinois
No issues at Kettle Moraine with emtbs. I ride mine there all the time. Just pay the park fee...ride.

Also, Lake Geneva Zip Lines is a great spot. Not real big, but they are super nice people with great trails. I asked last year if they allowed emtb's. They said...why wouldn't we?? lol.
Thx for the intel. Will give it a try after the thaw.

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
Hey CRFan…I’m lookin for folks to ride with. Chicago area guy.

We ride a lot at a place called Creekside in Valporaiso, IN. Its is a fantastic place to ride and has a bit of everything and the folks who go there are great. Free of course.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles