Any interest in a Guisborough ride?

jamesc

Jun 4, 2019
England
Just wondering if there's any interest in a Guisborough ride? It seems like there's a few locals on here, I've lived in the area for a year and I doubt I've scratched the surface of what's available to ride around here!

Totally flexible on dates too, so if anyone's interested let's get something organised!

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
My brother organised a Giusbrough ride a few months ago i will ask him if he's interested in doing another one. What would be the most suitable time as it might have to be mid week. and roughly what level of rider do you want to cater for if 1 very simple to 10 been for the really experienced rider as there are some steep fast trails up Giusbrough woods.

jamesc

Jun 4, 2019
England
I can do any time, my standard is Nomad / Les / Ridge Racer are about my comfortable limit but happy to try other stuff

Baron

Nov 2, 2018
UK
Mid week is normally ok for me. I’ll go anywhere once.

Last edited:

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
I have spoke to him and he is going to sort a day out, he said aFriday might be best for him due to work so i will put it on here as soon as he has sorted something out.:unsure: PS where are you both from ?

jamesc

Jun 4, 2019
England
I'm in Guisborough, apparently Errington Woods in New Marske has some good trails there but I've never been

Stormy 107

Jun 22, 2019
Yarm
Just got myself an ebike, had a couple of rides our at guisborough (using trailforks to find all the good trails) and hamsterley, just looking for some ebikers to go out riding with. I used to ride DH before kids arrived so any trail I'm happy doing. Mid week rides are the best option for me.

Baron

Nov 2, 2018
UK
I’m back home for three weeks from tomorrow, always up for a session??
Just got myself an ebike, had a couple of rides our at guisborough (using trailforks to find all the good trails) and hamsterley, just looking for some ebikers to go out riding with. I used to ride DH before kids arrived so any trail I'm happy doing. Mid week rides are the best option for me.
im local and always up for a ride out buddy.

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
If anyone wants to meet up Friday morning 10am at Hunters hill farm my brother will take us out and about he knows all the tails. can you let me know on here with any questions.

Baron

Nov 2, 2018
UK
If anyone wants to meet up Friday morning 10am at Hunters hill farm my brother will take us out and about he knows all the tails. can you let me know on here with any questions.
Can’t do mornings.Enjoy your ride.

Stormy 107

Jun 22, 2019
Yarm
Cheers @Eckythump, @Baron and @Rawry , I'll give you a shout for Tuesday or Wednesday next week, get the mother in law to look after the kids. Having to rest my hand this week, one of the down side of an embt is that you don't stop as often or at all, ended up with a bit of tendonitis. Up in the Scottish Highlands on Friday, cheers again for the offer.
Screenshot_20190812-134131.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles