Any good recommendations on personal injury insurance companies

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
I was out riding at Leeds Urban Bike Park last weekend and my mate had a big stack resulting in a seriously smashed up shoulder injury
This got me thinking I need to get insurance for myself again , I used to have it years ago a company called American combined which was an excellent policy back then but apparently not so good now.
So my question to you all can anyone recommend a good extreme sports insurance company, I’ve found one totally sports insurance which looks good I wondered if any one has dealt with these and what’s thoughts
Thanks chris

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
@Rob Hancill it was a serious wake up call for me last week seeing the accident.
We all think we’re Indestructible until that one unfortunate time.
And I’m guessing most of us have mortgages and bills that still need paying.
I hope we can find a good policy , maybe for yourself if you do find one strike up a deal with them to give them a shout out on the forum I’m sure they would appreciate the business.

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Does British Cycling have anything? You young guys should have some insurance cover , us old farts try not to crash and if we do.. more things break!

gelfy666

Aug 17, 2018
Telford
Has anyone found an good policies?
Had an off and ended up with a Radial Head Facture, I'm currently off work as I have a physical job, and Statuary Sick Pay isn't the greatest.
Just thinking for in the future as I don't seem to bounce as well as I did ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles