Any 160 SL 750's in stock anywhere?

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
We’re just seeing them coming through from cube this week or next, but they are pre-orders, highly unlikely we’ll have many sitting in the shop as stock. We have seen a fair bit of slippage though.

Choppersquad

Nov 10, 2021
Leatherhead
Really surprised Leisurewheels had them in February as most places don't seem to have them coming in until now or the end of May. Would have thought we'd have seen some reviews by now. Morton027..... how about a mini review?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Really surprised Leisurewheels had them in February as most places don't seem to have them coming in until now or the end of May. Would have thought we'd have seen some reviews by now. Morton027..... how about a mini review?
Did they have the 160? I have seen a few 140's but no 160's anywhere.

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Not seen any in the country and no reviews canceeled my order for mine as i was told the earliest would be end of june bought a different brand

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Good mate thanks the bike rides awesome still needs setting the suspension to where i want it and the motor is taking a bit of getting used to on the auto mode went to cannock yesterday and it handled the bumps really well got mucky for the 1st time too lol

lindbeckb

Feb 2, 2022
Aberdeen
Freeborn had the following avaliable last friday

Cube Stereo Hybrid 160

Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 2022 Desert/Black eMTB Medium, Large, and X Large
Buy the new Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 2022 Desert/Black eMTB with free shipping - Freeborn Bikes
Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC TM 2022 Grey/Olive eMTB Medium
Buy the new Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC TM 2022 eMTB with free shipping - Freeborn Bikes

Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 2022 Aqua/Black eMTB Medium
Buy the new Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 2022 Aqua/Black eMTB with free shipping - Freeborn Bikes

i think damion harris cycles have some in stock althogh there website is out of date.

I had my 160 action team pushed back from week 19 to week 34!! so i managed to get a 140 TM from leisurewheels and got a banging deal with a AXS upgrade due to be delivared this monday

don't you have a 160SL... could of sworn i seen a video of you with one

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Freeborn had the following avaliable last friday

Cube Stereo Hybrid 160

Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 2022 Desert/Black eMTB Medium, Large, and X Large
Buy the new Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 2022 Desert/Black eMTB with free shipping - Freeborn Bikes
Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC TM 2022 Grey/Olive eMTB Medium
Buy the new Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC TM 2022 eMTB with free shipping - Freeborn Bikes

Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 2022 Aqua/Black eMTB Medium
Buy the new Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 2022 Aqua/Black eMTB with free shipping - Freeborn Bikes

i think damion harris cycles have some in stock althogh there website is out of date.

I had my 160 action team pushed back from week 19 to week 34!! so i managed to get a 140 TM from leisurewheels and got a banging deal with a AXS upgrade due to be delivared this monday

don't you have a 160SL... could of sworn i seen a video of you with one
Damien Harris told me the bikes they were expecting in week 19 are now week 26.
That was a couple of weeks ago, not sure if that ETA has changed.

lindbeckb

Feb 2, 2022
Aberdeen
Damien Harris told me the bikes they were expecting in week 19 are now week 26.
That was a couple of weeks ago, not sure if that ETA has changed.

Yea same here but wk 34 for the action team. I don’t mind waiting as I put down a deposit back in October but to push it all the way to late August and selling my old bike to make room, it just made since for me to reevaluate other options. That being said if you want a Bosch smart system with a 750wh battery you just can’t beat the Cubes for the price. An similarly spec’s trek is near 9k

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Yea same here but wk 34 for the action team. I don’t mind waiting as I put down a deposit back in October but to push it all the way to late August and selling my old bike to make room, it just made since for me to reevaluate other options. That being said if you want a Bosch smart system with a 750wh battery you just can’t beat the Cubes for the price. An similarly spec’s trek is near 9k

nooooo, that's what I've got a deposit down on, a 160 action team in large :(

It's now week 34?

sucks.

lindbeckb

Feb 2, 2022
Aberdeen
Yep late August I ended up getting a 140 Tm and the shop fit an AXS upgrade for about £100. I dident see the value of an extra £1100 AND additional 3 month wait for kashima fox suspension

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles