Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
bh1.jpg

bh2.jpg

540wh + Optional 180wh Cage battery

100mm travel XC version without a dropper or 120mm travel with a dropper.

65nm motor (claimed in house developed by BH). 2.2 kg. 36v.

Carbon 8.4 LT Pro and Carbon 8.6 Pro come with the 180wh cage battery.

The cage is quite neat :

cage.jpg

Fairly discrete display, which is ANT + Compatable. The Display also lets you configure the modes, power, acceleration and so on :

display.jpg

The spondoolies/equpiment :

ilynx.jpg

The 120 bikes ... I'm too lazy to copy up the 100...

120s.jpg

The most expensive 100mm XC bike weighs in at 16.8kg.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Porky old biffer having a lot of "fun" , completely within his abilities and he doesn't give a flying fig he can't win XC, or manual. (y)
The XC rider's ride looked to be longer, further and he actually looked like he was having fun with the terain while the Ebike rider just looked like he'd lost the TV remote and couldn't be arsed standing up or putting any effort into finding it to "change the channel"
;)

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
The XC rider's ride looked to be longer, further and he actually looked like he was having fun with the terain while the Ebike rider just looked like he'd lost the TV remote and couldn't be arsed standing up or putting any effort into finding it to "change the channel"
;)
I thought it was an adaptation of a Charles Dickens novel called "A Tale of Two @Doomanic's" ..

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
Possibly Bafang. Maybe same unit as Forestal Siryon.

what a weird YouTube promo. Actually though i was watching a pre roll advert for protein powder before I saw any bike product
the yt promo sounds like the WALL-E prophecy
1610989859359.png

riding an ebike i don't feel like this..i'm 68kg and 1,70cm and i try to avoid junk food..why this video should move me to spend money?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
why this video should move me to spend money?
As with all advertising it doesn't really matter if it moves you.
But surely a lighter rider like yourself can see the advantages of riding a light Ebike and without this thread/video you may well not have even known BM were an option for a lightweight XC Eeb.
I certainly didin't.

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
I think they have nail it in the battery size/range against the Orbea Rise or Levo SL smaller capacity battery´s. For me, actual standard is the range provided with the 630/700wh . What do you all think?

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
I went to their head office/warehouse in Spain few yrs ago was doing a bit of reping along with Oneal for them, not many bike shops had heard of them, their road bikes were nice! warranty wasn’t the best, was about 6yrs ago just as Orbea doing well

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles