And it's here.

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
Hello all after a short wait (but it felt like forever) i finally picked up my SX 0 PRO so had to have a ride out today in the snow and loved it motor is different to my Levo but will soon get used to it.Just like to say thanks to Greg and his team at Peddlers Redcar for a good deal and excellent service i would highly recommend them

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

5c0d5ab2-7241-4026-b606-21e86e6cd7fd.jpg

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
Congrats lads, great looking rides

@Rawry how s t different from the Levo?
All though not tested properly yet the suspension seems a lot better and the motor is different this motor albeit a bit louder it seems to just keep pullingeven in a low cadence should be abetter bike for climbing on but we will see when the weather gets a bit better

Lee67

Nov 21, 2018
Yorkshire
have you had any trouble connecting to the ride control app ?
With the app open, turn on your bike and scan..should connect straight away ive had no issues ( i even scanned some demo bikes at my dealer to show both the dealer and would be customers how the app worked)

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
With the app open, turn on your bike and scan..should connect straight away ive had no issues ( i even scanned some demo bikes at my dealer to show both the dealer and would be customers how the app worked)
Hi Lee i have tried what you you said and logged input all details in it says the bike is connected but then when it goes to the part with the battery levels on it only stops infer 1or 2 seconds any ideas?

Lee67

Nov 21, 2018
Yorkshire
Hi Lee i have tried what you you said and logged input all details in it says the bike is connected but then when it goes to the part with the battery levels on it only stops infer 1or 2 seconds any ideas?
Sorry no never seen that before

Dorismorris

Nov 8, 2018
Llandod

Mine does that on my iPhone! As soon as it goes to the screen that shows battery level the app closes down

Alcove

Jan 3, 2019
Canada
Very odd. Have you tried with another phone or iPad? If those don't work go back to your LBS and see what it does connecting to a different bike. Maybe the controller is the issue.

For reference my app version is 1.2.0 Build 25 which you can see at the bottom of the profile page

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
Very odd. Have you tried with another phone or iPad? If those don't work go back to your LBS and see what it does connecting to a different bike. Maybe the controller is the issue.

For reference my app version is 1.2.0 Build 25 which you can see at the bottom of the profile page
Thanks for that Alcove tried it now with 3 different i phones and still not working

Alcove

Jan 3, 2019
Canada
Guessing it could be an older firmware on there not compatible with the app but of course can't upgrade it if you can't get into it....good luck!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles