After Washing Drainage ....

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
After I exit the shower with the bike I bounce it around a few times before laying it drive side down gently. Then I vigorously flip it on its back so all the lube flows to all the right places, so I can ride it vigorously without it feeling rough ?

@GrandPaBrogan
Don’t try this yourself as you may spill your muppet juice too early and end up back in the shower. ?‍♂️

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
I hope Mrs Limits is being suitably compensated this xmas ?
She loves coffee so I dumped my Hope brakes budget on a flash auto Coffee machine. Figured it was an investment into my future. Should be good for a new eMtb by time my Birthday rolls around in February ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
She loves coffee so I dumped my Hope brakes budget on a flash auto Coffee machine. Figured it was an investment into my future. Should be good for a new eMtb by time my Birthday rolls around in February ?

A sound investment .. I think that probably also falls into your "Less is MORE" thread ?

Sacrificially don't buy new hope brakes ..... so you can have a whole new bike instead .. :)

I'm excited to see what the unleashed inner child @GrandPaBrogan muppet juicer extraordinaire is going to scare us with .... I've just noticed a vacated thread ripe for abuse ..

2017 Focus Jam2 Factory: £1950 - EMTB Forums

Best of all, @Eckythump has said that he doesn't get notification for it, so if no one tells him, he'll never know we're abusing his vacated thread ...

Which reminds me, did I win the "guess the size" competition ? / Congrats on the sale !

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
A sound investment .. I think that probably also falls into your "Less is MORE" thread ?

Sacrificially don't buy new hope brakes ..... so you can have a whole new bike instead .. :)

I'm excited to see what the unleashed inner child @GrandPaBrogan muppet juicer extraordinaire is going to scare us with .... I've just noticed a vacated thread ripe for abuse ..

2017 Focus Jam2 Factory: £1950 - EMTB Forums

Best of all, @Eckythump has said that he doesn't get notification for it, so if no one tells him, he'll never know we're abusing his vacated thread ...

Which reminds me, did I win the "guess the size" competition ? / Congrats on the sale !
Oh yes
Less is more
You ruined his sale
I have responded with much disgust.

Less is more ?‍♂️

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Tsk tsk tsk. What happens in the muppet December Chain thread, stays in the muppet December Chain thread.

Gentlemen, the first rule of muppet club is - you do not talk about muppet club. Second rule of muppet club is - you DO NOT talk about muppet club. Third rule of muppet club is - if someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out - muppeting is over. Fourth rule - only two muppets at a time. Fifth rule - only one muppeting thread fellas. Sixth rule - no shirts no shoes. Seventh rule - muppeting will go on as long as they have to (end of December). And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at muppet club - you’re a muppet.

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Tsk tsk tsk. What happens in the muppet December Chain thread, stays in the muppet December Chain thread.

Gentlemen, the first rule of muppet club is - you do not talk about muppet club. Second rule of muppet club is - you DO NOT talk about muppet club. Third rule of muppet club is - if someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out - muppeting is over. Fourth rule - only two muppets at a time. Fifth rule - only one muppeting thread fellas. Sixth rule - no shirts no shoes. Seventh rule - muppeting will go on as long as they have to (end of December). And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at muppet club - you’re a muppet.
Too many rules
Screw that, ya bunch of Muppets

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles