29er 150S review...

Jamze

Jun 30, 2020
Oxfordshire
I might have gone for one of these if they'd been available a bit earlier. Prefer the Shimano kit, and if I'm honest prob suits my riding more than the 27.5...?

moseven

Aug 13, 2020
manchester
The rocks at the six minute mark are called east buckstones up on Ilkley moor like Kilham5 said.
Is there enough at Ikley for a full day do you know?? I've been trying to find a few routes etc but nothing showing up, found a trails on trailforks but only a few short ones..

Nakedebiker

Jul 7, 2020
West Yorkshire
Or as i often am, 'Baht owt'!!
Anyway, with regard to access and if you could make a day of it, there is only one legal right of way over the moor which is a byway i think but there is an unwritten ruling with Bradford council who own the moor to allow pretty much open access. This came about because they realised they would never stop mtb use or really be able to police it. As Kilham5 has said, there's a wealth of trails nearby to link up into some epic routes.
If you want a monster climb with an awesome downhill finish then start at Kilnsey and go up mastiles lane then right at street gate and back down to Arncliffe cote. Great pub at the finish!

moseven

Aug 13, 2020
manchester
Or as i often am, 'Baht owt'!!
Anyway, with regard to access and if you could make a day of it, there is only one legal right of way over the moor which is a byway i think but there is an unwritten ruling with Bradford council who own the moor to allow pretty much open access. This came about because they realised they would never stop mtb use or really be able to police it. As Kilham5 has said, there's a wealth of trails nearby to link up into some epic routes.
If you want a monster climb with an awesome downhill finish then start at Kilnsey and go up mastiles lane then right at street gate and back down to Arncliffe cote. Great pub at the finish!
Thanks for info - great help.

Also if anyone has any good gpx files they want to send me dont be shy ;)

cheers
Mo

MadsB

May 15, 2020
London
Here she is, look like a breeding pair ?

2D5620F0-F431-4A9D-B792-575C1F58BC01.jpeg

D13DA859-9446-4BDD-808A-919D567F200A.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles