Levo Gen 2 2021 Turbo Levo Owners Thread

willeco

Jul 28, 2020
Halle
We're also curious mannen ;-)
LOL
Went to three LBS in the Antwerp region. Two of them weren't sure about date of possible delivery, but in any case after New Year (even Feb).
The third is supposed to be able to have a size L Levo Comp (redwood) available half December !! :cautious:
So I ordered there.
It will be a looooong wait...

sad.jpg

Last edited:

Reap3r

Jul 6, 2020
Pennsylvania
Well, I was originally quoted end of August and here we are. I'm "patiently" waiting for that phone call from my LBS.......

SurreyOldman

Jul 25, 2020
Uk
Anyone had any battery issues yet? I’ve had my Levo Comp 2021 for a few weeks and noticed that once or twice when I went to switch it on nothing happened until I plug the charger in for a few minutes. Last night I charged it to 100% but tonight it won’t switch on again. Plug the charger in and get a red flashing light on the charger. Manual says take it to the dealer so I guess that’s what I’ll do. Anyone else seen issues? Thanks

Jun 20, 2020
Belgium Flanders
Anyone had any battery issues yet? I’ve had my Levo Comp 2021 for a few weeks and noticed that once or twice when I went to switch it on nothing happened until I plug the charger in for a few minutes. Last night I charged it to 100% but tonight it won’t switch on again. Plug the charger in and get a red flashing light on the charger. Manual says take it to the dealer so I guess that’s what I’ll do. Anyone else seen issues? Thanks

willeco

Jul 28, 2020
Halle
I've updated my original post with another image to show it.../...
I noticed some reinforcement 'triangle' where the top tube meets the seat tube. Is that maybe because it is a size XL ? I have not seen it in other pictures/video's yet ?
Had some fun on it yet ? ;)

DreamensioN

Aug 9, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
I noticed some reinforcement 'triangle' where the top tube meets the seat tube. Is that maybe because it is a size XL ? I have not seen it in other pictures/video's yet ?
Had some fun on it yet ? ;)

Ahhh yeah.....now that you pointed it out, I've only just noticed it. Will be good to see another XL sized bike to see if it's the same.

And yep - I've only managed to get out and do 2 real off-road rides on it yet, but I am loving it. My next couple of weekends are shot, but after that I'm really looking forward to taking it out again to an MTB park not far from where I live.

JetSedgwick

E*POWAH Master
Aug 29, 2020
Lake Tahoe California

Jsmithjr732

Aug 3, 2020
San Diego
How do you like your Fox dropframe helmet? I’m debating that one vs their speedframe version. I don’t take big downs, so leaning toward the speedframe.

That said, had a minor head-on crash with another rider (his fault, YT Decoy) and made me think the Dropframe may protect better.

Bencab

Feb 13, 2020
California
How do you like your Fox dropframe helmet? I’m debating that one vs their speedframe version. I don’t take big downs, so leaning toward the speedframe.

That said, had a minor head-on crash with another rider (his fault, YT Decoy) and made me think the Dropframe may protect better.
I really like it! Very comfortable too. However, I was in an accident and busted my lips so wearing a full face now.

Jezzer777

Jul 26, 2019
Preston
Hey, does anyone know if the Kobalt on the 2021 Levo can be replaced with a standard 15mm QR instead? Or is is the QR for the 36 specific to that fork?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles