Levo Gen 2 2021 Turbo Levo Owners Photo Thread

JhnRX7

Sep 14, 2020
USA
My new 2021 Levo Base model. A little over 150 miles on it now and it has been incredible. Collecting parts to start the upgrade process as I was not able to find a comp. Ohlins are on the way :)

IMG_3463.jpg
IMG_3466.jpg

Meepmeep

Oct 3, 2020
Scotland
Guess the gloss black 2021 comp is the least popular choice colour wise going by zero pics :unsure: Still trying to decide what colour i want!

bertschb

Aug 30, 2020
Anywhere
Guess the gloss black 2021 comp is the least popular choice colour wise going by zero pics :unsure:

I didn't know you could get the 2021 Comp in black. It's not shown on the U.S. web site anyway. I would have picked that color if it was available although I actually like the Oak Green much better than I expected.

backstep

Sep 11, 2020
Valencia, Spain
fwiw, I just received the 2021 comp in Red (redwood) and don't like the colour at all, would never have bought it in person. Its not red at all, more of a rusty / brown color. I too like the black / red but unfortunately not available anywhere in Europe I can find.

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
fwiw, I just received the 2021 comp in Red (redwood) and don't like the colour at all, would never have bought it in person. Its not red at all, more of a rusty / brown color. I too like the black / red but unfortunately not available anywhere in Europe I can find.
Yup, they seem to be pretty crap at taking pictures that reflect the reality.
I actually saw the redwood at Berkshire cycles the other day and really liked it. Much more than the red that I (and you!) thought it was.
Getting my Spruce comp in a couple of weeks. Still not seen the colour in the flesh, so fingers crossed...

DreamensioN

Aug 9, 2020
Brisbane, Australia

You guys must get a different "Redwood" to what we get. I got the Red "Redwood" colour and it sparkles in the sun - like it's metallic. It's like half way between orange and red.

willeco

Jul 28, 2020
Halle
Having ordered one myself (due half December in Belgium) could you please post a picture showing the color ? I saw pics from Australia and the UK showing the same bright red, sparkle in the sun frames. I do like that color, nit sure about rusty/brown :sick:

DreamensioN

Aug 9, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
You guys must get a different "Redwood" to what we get. I got the Red "Redwood" colour and it sparkles in the sun - like it's metallic. It's like half way between orange and red.

For reference:

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
For reference:
That looks more yellow/orange than what I saw in the UK. Admittedly, I only saw it under artificial light, but it seemed to go more into the burnt orange direction.
Isn't it bizarre how, even with the relatively high quality of photo-taking technology we all walk around with, it is still difficult to get an accurate impression of colour?
Or maybe the photos are fine, but my screen is crap!

backstep

Sep 11, 2020
Valencia, Spain
Having ordered one myself (due half December in Belgium) could you please post a picture showing the color ? I saw pics from Australia and the UK showing the same bright red, sparkle in the sun frames. I do like that color, nit sure about rusty/brown :sick:

The problem is that mobile phone cameras (at least my iphone XS) can't capture the color accurately. I noticed when I looked through the viewfinder the color looked significantly brighter. I assume they are trying to replicate the color of redwood trees - to me its a mix of red and brown, more brown indoors and more red outdoors. Anyway, some photos from my unboxing..

IMG_2213.jpeg
199E74AB-962D-4C78-ACD6-57C41C6212A8.jpeg

willeco

Jul 28, 2020
Halle
The problem is that mobile phone cameras (at least my iphone XS) can't capture the color accurately. I noticed when I looked through the viewfinder the color looked significantly brighter. I assume they are trying to replicate the color of redwood trees - to me its a mix of red and brown, more brown indoors and more red outdoors. Anyway, some photos from my unboxing..

View attachment 42209 View attachment 42210
Thanks for the pics. Looks good enough to me...still two monts waiting periode (if everything goes well)...

Josepma

Oct 13, 2020
Barcelona

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
hat model of something sounds to me ;-))

You have installed titanium screws at the moment only in brake disc but I am going to install more. I like titanium platform pedals, can you tell me a purchase link?

View attachment 42336

View attachment 42337

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
hat model of something sounds to me ;-))

You have installed titanium screws at the moment only in brake disc but I am going to install more. I like titanium platform pedals, can you tell me a purchase link?

View attachment 42336

View attachment 42337
Just ordered matching stem. Pictures don't really show how brilliant finish really is.

brianbrenton

Sep 24, 2020
manila
Guess the gloss black 2021 comp is the least popular choice colour wise going by zero pics :unsure: Still trying to decide what colour i want!
i want that but not available where i am (manila). we are getting the oak green, red and spruce only. i didnt have choice as im getting whatevers left as im the last guy on the list hahaha. given the black is unavailable, i could care less what color i get among the 3 options i get.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles