IMG_20211117_134833.jpg

IMG_20211117_134815.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2021
Manufacturer: TrailwattsUK
Model: Focus Shimano range extender

Size 250wh
Asking Price: £230.00 ono
Location Wiltshire

Description Due to selling my Focus because of potential motor issues I'm now selling my Trailwatts range extender.

Purchased in May this year, probably only had ten or so charge cycles. All original accessories included.

Note: Only works with Focus Shimano systems.

Local collection only.

Payment via cash or bank transfer.

IMG_20211117_135909.jpg

Last edited:

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
Would it be possible to ship this item. Im in North Lancs ?

Hi, thanks for your interest.

I wasn't planning to, I'm not sure how to go about it to be honest. You're welcome to do some research yourself and let me know if there's an easy option.

Rob Woodhouse

Dec 18, 2021
North Lancs
Hi .

There is abit of info on this forum if you search "shipping e bike batteries" Possibly UPS can do it. Might be helpful if you had the original transit box.
I will ask Trailwatts if its possible as well.

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
Hi .

There is abit of info on this forum if you search "shipping e bike batteries" Possibly UPS can do it. Might be helpful if you had the original transit box.
I will ask Trailwatts if its possible as well.

Hi.

Ok thanks, I'll have a look and see what I can find.

Rob Woodhouse

Dec 18, 2021
North Lancs
Im told it should be ok to send it within the UK through royal mail (label as bike parts) if its securely wrapped and packaged . Better still if you had the original transport packaging and the red connector cap fitted..

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
I wonder if the battery would work on a Levo if you already have the @TrailwattsUK loom? (i have the older version trailwatts battery and wouldn’t mInd upgrading if I can just swap the battery using the existing trailwatts loom I have?)

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
Im told it should be ok to send it within the UK through royal mail (label as bike parts) if its securely wrapped and packaged . Better still if you had the original transport packaging and the red connector cap fitted..

Hi, sorry for late reply.

Not really sure about doing that, if I'm going to post it then I'd rather do it the proper way.

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
Is this still for sale ?

Hi, to be honest I'd forgotten I had it still for sale on here...or that I still had it 🙄

Long story short, I sold it via ebay and then had a refund request saying it was faulty, wouldn't fully charge etc... I now have it back but I'm reluctant to sell it again in case there is an issue with it, I have charged it and it seems fine, can't test it on a bike though.

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
I wish you had told me you still have this as we had a deal, then you said you had sold it to someone else? Still interested.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles