Other 2022 Kenevo SL Rumours ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cycle101

Apr 9, 2021
socal
My LBS says they have no information from specialized at all and most likely won’t know until a day before the public knows. They read the forums too and said specialized don’t tell them anything and it’s very annoying for them as a retailers.

cycle101

Apr 9, 2021
socal
I have an SC Bullit that I really like but the EP8 motors “clanging” noise is horrible. The build quality on the bike is fantastic though and it looks incredible. Mullet set up is the way to go although I wish I could pop in a 27.5 up front for fun without pedal striking over the rocky SoCal terrain.

E-volution

Sep 10, 2019
South Africa
I have it on good authority that Spec will offer only the Kenevo SL they may honour back orders but the new Kenevo is gone. Whether a new full power model will be made in the future I don't know. Personally I find the concept of an SL Kenevo odd my current riding area and an SL motor won't work. I have tried the Levo SL no way up many of the things I ride also a few runs and the battery and I are kaput.

EME

MUPPET
Subscriber
Aug 14, 2020
Zug
My LBS says they have no information from specialized at all and most likely won’t know until a day before the public knows. They read the forums too and said specialized don’t tell them anything and it’s very annoying for them as a retailers.
Time to change LBS perhaps? That claim from your LBS is wrong as Specialized clearly do privately introduce new product to their Trade channels before the general public. If you (or your LBS) have followed any of the Specialized launches on here it is clear that Specialized Trade partners are given material and introductions pre-launch (hence the leak prevention programs) and when I have put leaked ' facts ' from here to my LBS they have eventually and unwillingly confirmed what I already 'believe' without leaking the whole show.

I am sure there are facts in this thread. I haven't a clue how to differentiate between the fact and fiction though !

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Time to change LBS perhaps? That claim from your LBS is wrong as Specialized clearly do privately introduce new product to their Trade channels before the general public. If you (or your LBS) have followed any of the Specialized launches on here it is clear that Specialized Trade partners are given material and introductions pre-launch (hence the leak prevention programs) and when I have put leaked ' facts ' from here to my LBS they have eventually and unwillingly confirmed what I already 'believe' without leaking the whole show.

I am sure there are facts in this thread. I haven't a clue how to differentiate between the fact and fiction though !
You are so right. Authorized dealers have already placed orders. Know the models and prices and most of the bike

Tbar

Aug 18, 2019
Germany
What is the current protocol with buying new-release bikes? Is it wise to put your name down / pay a deposit or is it possible to wait until release and make a more informed decision?

soso79

Feb 19, 2021
Germany
may 13 it is the new ETA ,it seems.

i have same Information...finaly :love:
Parts are waiting...
parts.jpg

Last edited:

soso79

Feb 19, 2021
Germany
Hi,

old Picture an no Kenevo SL, it is a normal enduro - look at the seattube where the Shock goes thru. and then look at the picture from chris1969 (kenevo prime thread) who really ride the bike - other shape. - thats the only real picture from kenevo sl. then headtube is no mastermind, it is refelektion from light. also no controller.
kenevo sl will 99% look like the patent drawing.

cañonaco

Feb 3, 2020
España
[QUOTE = "soso79, publicación: 296853, miembro: 15798"]
Hola,

Imagen antigua y no Kenevo SL, es una enduro normal: mira el tubo del sillín por donde pasa el Shock. y luego mire la foto de chris1969 (hilo principal de kenevo) que realmente monta la bicicleta - otra forma. - esa es la única imagen real de kenevo sl. entonces el tubo de dirección no es una mente maestra, es un reflejo de la luz. tampoco hay controlador.
kenevo sl se parecerá en un 99% al dibujo de la patente.
[/ CITA]

The image is self explanatory
ED16472B-B887-4B7D-89BF-70760935E9F4.jpeg

soso79

Feb 19, 2021
Germany
[QUOTE = "soso79, publicación: 296853, miembro: 15798"]
Hola,

Imagen antigua y no Kenevo SL, es una enduro normal: mira el tubo del sillín por donde pasa el Shock. y luego mire la foto de chris1969 (hilo principal de kenevo) que realmente monta la bicicleta - otra forma. - esa es la única imagen real de kenevo sl. entonces el tubo de dirección no es una mente maestra, es un reflejo de la luz. tampoco hay controlador.
kenevo sl se parecerá en un 99% al dibujo de la patente.
[/ CITA]

The image is self explanatory View attachment 60729
1095A6F0-3A6D-4B2C-BABC-6822E46EFA82.jpeg

Hi,

the image of the black enduro is distorted. I understand why you think it's a kenevo sl. because of the down tube. but the kenevo sl does not have a bulky down tube. look at the picture of chris1969 (above), then you see it directly. look also to the seat tube, the shape is different. in addition, the front tire is distorted in the photo of the black enduro. in another forum we all thought the black one is the new kenevor sl, until we noticed all the errors.

It doesn't matter, because in a week we'll all see it completely ... I hope :)

cheers

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
It is .. it's a picture of a specialized Enduro .. how fascinating ..

If we're just continuing to load up pictures of random bikes .. here's an old Stumpjumper .. :)

View attachment 60730
I have had that bike. Many DH race on that was driven. Nostalgist, still laughing that stem length :LOL:
And nowadays when people complaint of the suspension :D

Chris1969

Feb 18, 2021
Germany
i have same Information...finaly :love:
Parts are waiting... View attachment 60717
Hopefully you don‘t need to push your seatpost all the way in, because that doesnt work on the Kenevo SL. Nearly two inches above total insertion there is a mechanical stop. So no 150mm post worked for me (172cm) on this frame ? Max insertion looks like in the pic with the red enduro frame - on the Kenevo SL its the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles