2021 Haibike AllMtn 7 is outstanding

Aug 5, 2019
torfaen
Iv been riding for 12 years. Average riders don't need lots of technical overload it means nothing. Sorry you feel my videos are low quality and shite maybe all the effort I put in is pointless. You seem very angry and bitter are you OK?
Not what i said, And sulking isn't going to help your cause. Your telling the 'average' rider you've put 180psi in the forks, thats way over the maximum, And would damage there expensive new kit.
Make ur video's just don't give bad advise, it gets expensive.

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
Not what i said, And sulking isn't going to help your cause. Your telling the 'average' rider you've put 180psi in the forks, thats way over the maximum, And would damage there expensive new kit.
Make ur video's just don't give bad advise, it gets expensive.
I have 115psi in front forks. I read it wrong on video. I did say to check your psi pressures against body weight. It was my first review of a new bike.

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
I thought it was nice to see a long term review of a bike I’ve ridden and filmed. I didn’t agree with all his points, but that’s great. We are all different! I’m just pleased he’s stoked on his bike so much he wants to go to the trouble of making a video on it. I don’t know where that is, maybe the lakes, but that’s what the Downhills look like. Not much single track.

If he’s reading, be careful of that display turning it upside down. It’s really susceptible to damage and the clasp is fixed the the unit.

Loads want to be influencers or YouTubers. Few succeed when they realise the effort to reward ratio..! Good luck to him. A few posts seem a bit hasty but hey, we’re all human..I’m sure he’s taken your feedback on ?
I have. Just doing kit reviews as can't travel cause of c19. Ty.
Video has been removed from forum.

Last edited:

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
I have. Just doing kit reviews as can't travel cause of c19. Ty.
Video has been removed from forum.

Why mate? It was a decent video!! Just when you said about them not getting back to you and then they sent out two new battery covers and the motor twitchiness if your a fan of resting a foot on a pedal at a trailhead was annoying, but hey that was all from my end.

All discourse is good man. If we all agree then worlds a dull place.

Keep smiling, keep making vids and enjoy your Haibike bro..!!

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
Why mate? It was a decent video!! Just when you said about them not getting back to you and then they sent out two new battery covers and the motor twitchiness if your a fan of resting a foot on a pedal at a trailhead was annoying, but hey that was all from my end.

All discourse is good man. If we all agree then worlds a dull place.

Keep smiling, keep making vids and enjoy your Haibike bro..!!
Thanks but like he said I gave bad info that was not my intention.
I rushed the video as I was excited on getting my new bike. Any future videos will be scripted and done correctly. Cheers mate we all learn bit by bit.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Thanks but like he said I gave bad info that was not my intention.
I rushed the video as I was excited on getting my new bike. Any future videos will be scripted and done correctly. Cheers mate we all learn bit by bit.
Keep it up mate. YouTube is hard and it’s easy to make mistakes on bike stuff - viewers will definitely pick up on that stuff so well worth giving it a view over before publishing etc.

Also, and I say this with experience now having made a fair few vids, there will ALWAYS be negative comments around content that (we all) make.

It’s pretty impossible to make stuff everybody likes and agrees with. And you just gotta take the constructive stuff like some of the above comments and work to get better, but most importantly ignore any troll comments and move on. This is super important.

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
Keep it up mate. YouTube is hard and it’s easy to make mistakes on bike stuff - viewers will definitely pick up on that stuff so well worth giving it a view over before publishing etc.

Also, and I say this with experience now having made a fair few vids, there will ALWAYS be negative comments around content that (we all) make.

It’s pretty impossible to make stuff everybody likes and agrees with. And you just gotta take the constructive stuff like some of the above comments and work to get better, but most importantly ignore any troll comments and move on. This is super important.
Thanks Rob appreciate the kind words. I'm still learning I just enjoy creating videos, I'm too old to make a mark but even a few small community members who like my vids is cool with me. Thanks again.

Spud

Aug 14, 2018
South Wales
Has anyone got the `Allmtn 4` 2021 model? Ive got the chance of one in orange, thats a cancelled order at a local dealer. Im going to have a sit on it tomorrow with a view to buying it. I had the `Allmtn 3` in 2018 and really liked the bike, however it was like lifting a bus over gates when it had to be done, i cant seem to find any suggestions of weight of the new 4 model? Id be interested to hear your thoughts on the bike and how your getting on with the newer Gen4 motor?
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles