I've ordered one following your review.
Now starts a very long wait for it...
Will definitely try the mullet set-up.

R120

Patreon
Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Another great vid @TheBikePilot filming gets better and better, really want to try one of these, but the weight does concern me, though like @Rob Rides EMTB everyone I know who has tried one says it rides a lot lighter than the figures suggest.

Wilkofire

Jul 11, 2018
Chichester
Ride
Not yet
I sadly had to cancel my order yesterday as it got pushed back to February, which I could of been patient for but I have seen so many other comments on other sites about there's been pushed back even further (may to July time) that I thought it's not worth the hassle.
Be interested to hear if any of you guys get one this side of Christmas 👍😬

gcrisford

Aug 30, 2019
Marlow, UK
Ride
Trek Powerfly 7
I’ve got one on order from Rutland Cycles. Estimating 08 January arrival, but I’ll be happy as long as it’s before mid March.

Whatsup

Oct 18, 2020
Adelaide
Ride
Hoping for Sam²
We looks like I'm pretty lucky with a dedicated ebike shop here in Adelaide south Australia as they will be getting stock mid November.
One piece of info I can seem to find is dropper post size in the different frame sizes? Also I don't remember seeing what spring comes in the different sizes either. Anyone got any info on that?

YorkshireDan

Dec 23, 2019
Thorne
Ride
Focus jam2 29er
I’m sure it’s very capable. But the cockpit looks ugly as sin with those cables feeding into the stem. And it’ll be a pig if you wanna change the bars and stem