BenRoberts_EMTB

Author
Jun 8, 2019
Snowdonia
Hi all,

Check out my review of the Vitus E-Sommet VRX.

I'm also promoting my business Ebike Adventures so likes and subscribes would be very much appreciated.

And if you would like to try out an E-Sommet or E-Escarpe in Snowdonia when the lockdown is lifted then get in touch.
I will be providing a discount for forum members soon.

Also let me know what you'd like to see next. I need some ideas to get the channel off the ground.

Cheers,

Ben

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Hey, randomly this came up in my Youtube feed this morning - the business you run looks interesting (y)

BenRoberts_EMTB

Author
Jun 8, 2019
Snowdonia
Hey, randomly this came up in my Youtube feed this morning - the business you run looks interesting (y)

Wow. Thats surprising. Only uploaded the video this morning and the channel is new! Good old Youtube.

Hoping the business will get going properly after Corona. If tourism ever becomes a thing again...

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
Totally agree. Vitus work on pretty fine margins, especially after all the discounts so fair play to them. They are really helping bring ebikes to the masses.

Vitus still has room of improve, if the 500wh battery’s will use high density cells so the weight get even more centered, and a carbon frame, will be more expensive but still far from those >6k Ebikes

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles