Levo Gen 2 2020 Turbo Levo Owners Thread

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
Out of interest, what rear guard do you have fitted there? Does anyone know?
Looks like a mudhugger front guard at the back
Possibly the shorty

Duke

Feb 15, 2021
Germany
It's this one:
Drilled the holes for the upper swingarm by myself.
And i used additional slapper tape at the bottom to protect the frame.
Don't like the long once which always in contact with the lower swingarm.

20210813_205104.jpg

beutelfuchs

Aug 11, 2019
Barcelona
I took the motor out today to hunt down a creaking noise. After assembling everything back and testing the bike, assistance was cut after few meters and i got the error that the speed sensor is not detected. Its cable seems to be plugged well to the motor. I also cleaned the magnet and resetted the TCU, without success.
Would anyone have an idea what else I could try?

AlwynM

Jun 5, 2020
Liverpool, UK
I encountered this problem after my LBS had completed a motor swap on my bike.

I returned it to them and they told me that the magnet and sensor needed to be re-calibrated. I think in the end they replaced the sensor cable.

Last edited:

Ridenfool

Oct 18, 2021
Tejas
While I was riding I looked down to see the "S" on the button that changes from Eco, Trail, Turbo had lit up red. Not the LEDs for the modes, the S on the button. There is no mention of this led in any of the documentation I found, and searches here came up without an answer.

It went away fairly quickly, and in all other respects the bike ran perfectly. The battery was at 4 bars or so and I was riding mostly in Eco mode with about 21 miles behind me. I had sped up and briefly put it into Trail or maybe Turbo to catch a friend over a few hundred feet of double track, then went back to ECO. It was a few minutes after that I looked down to check battery level and noticed the S was lit red.

Anyone have a clue what a red "S" on the Mode button means?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles