2020 Specialized levo/kenevo rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnj

Aug 18, 2019
Ancona Italy
On the 9th of September they present in Spain, according to what they tell me in my shop, the kenevo 2020 ... in 5 days we will leave doubts. But they confirm that there are 3 models, the comp, the expert and one with double deck ... and the frame is NEW.
...so around today you'll leave our doubts ;) ........ it isn't really not that a big of a deal ..........you'll deserve a big drink

SquireRides

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 4, 2018
UK
Evans in the UK now has all the new Levo FSR and HTs up on their site. Some in stock, some due in a couple of weeks....

Dario Mendez

Sep 4, 2019
Chile
Here in Italy the presentation was made yesterday of the whole 2020 range, but of the Kenevo it was said only that we will have to wait until mid-October

oh.. I'm so frustrated, the EURO BIKE exhibition was the right moment.
I really want the kenevo, so, i just have to wait......

sb5050

Jul 25, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
That's great! I'm jealous :) But mine won't be too much longer I think.

One thing, per some posts above, make sure you don't leave the shop without knowing what your pairing code is for connecting the Specialized Mission Control app or BLevo!! I've read about this being an oversight before where it wasn't written down and the sticker with the code wasn't stuck into the manual like shops are supposed to do. Probably best to set up Mission Control before you leave the shop just to be sure all is OK.
It would be very useful if we could develop a checklist for members for what to do and check when buying a new bike before leaving with the new bike. So far I have:
1. Get pairing code
2. Set up Mission Control
And......?

Ace Freely

Jul 31, 2019
Wenatchee, Wa
It's very interesting that the Kenevo didn't make its debut at The first UCI e Bike world Championship, OR at Euope Bike....

...I think this means they are still fine tuning it. A LOT of competition out there now, and YT is promoting a new release, and Norco has yet to release their newest members to the party.

...HOPEFULLY the wait is worth it! Someting in the 180mm travel, 40 lbs, and 6k range???

Ace

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
It would be very useful if we could develop a checklist for members for what to do and check when buying a new bike before leaving with the new bike. So far I have:
1. Get pairing code
2. Set up Mission Control
And......?
You make it complicated, you know ... buying an e-bike is not like flying an airplane ... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Pretty sure the new kenevo was signed off months ago, perhaps even a year ago, as the lead-times in terms of gearing up tooling and manafacturering are significant. I very much doubt anything is being changed right now, they probably finalised the components specifications earlier in the year.

To give you an idea UK test riders for Specilized where riding production ready Levo's round The Surrey Hills 4 months before the new model was launched last year, they where just heavily gaffer taped.

Moonwalker

Sep 3, 2019
alicante
My Friends....NOW IN MADRID SPECIALIZED STORE....all the bikes are out..but this one...jajaja is...KENEVO?
20190909_210343.jpg

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
They’re doing a remarkable job of reducing leaks of details if you ask me. Like those that hang on every Apple iPhone event I guarantee a many folks will be disappointed (spec, design, price, availability etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles