2020 Specialized levo/kenevo rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
Rock Shox Lyrik Select on the Alu Comp.

AKA the Lyric of the Hobo. Honestly, this is a good fork but a entry level fork. No new damper but the (good) old one, no SKF bearing... Honestly, why Specialized don't set up bike with full Fox Factory combo/Top end SRAM fork or rear shock? Why it's alway premium price for average components?

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
You mean the one with two wheels?

My english level is not as good to understand if it's a joke or not. I think it's a joke, but not sure. :unsure:

So, 2 options:

Serious answer: The one at 2 min 43 ( )

Funny answer: Not the one with 2 wheel, the other one, with steam, saddle and pedals. ;)

Hoppy

Nov 1, 2018
Washington
Guess I haven’t checked out the non ebikes enough. I was hoping the new creo stuff was gonna make it into the mtb style bike. I really thought the ezesty was gonna be my bike but seems to not been received all that well. I still think super light with some assistance is where i want to be. Like the creo motor battery in a levo or kenevo frame?

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
At 6199 Euros, did you mean the Comp Carbon?
Alu Comp. There will be no Comp Carbon anymore.
As for the colors...i dont remember the colors of the base model anymore, one of them was very ladylike.
The Alu comp will come in Matte black, Rocket Red/Storm Grey, Storm Grey/black and Taupe/Voodoo orange.
The Expert Carbon in Gloss Carbon/Gun Metal and Spruce/Sage green.
S - Works some kind of Light Grey/Red.

Last edited:

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
Wow, so the Alu Comp going way up in price with the 700 watt battery, like a $1000 higher?
The Alu Comp costs about 500 Euros more with the 700 Watt battery now. I think it´s not that much because the battery would cost about 1400 Euros if you would upgrade it...

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
The Alu Comp costs about 500 Euros more with the 700 Watt battery now. I think it´s not that much because the battery would cost about 1400 Euros if you would upgrade it...

It seeems interesting, on the paper. Wait for components details now. Pretty sure we gonna be disappointed. :(

33red

Jun 12, 2019
Quebec, Canada
AKA the Lyric of the Hobo. Honestly, this is a good fork but a entry level fork. No new damper but the (good) old one, no SKF bearing... Honestly, why Specialized don't set up bike with full Fox Factory combo/Top end SRAM fork or rear shock? Why it's alway premium price for average components?
They invest money in cool-aid.

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
They invest money in cool-aid.

I don't know you enough, but I have the feeling you don't like the specialized Levo ebikes. So, straight and serious question: why are you hanging here?

I'm not spending time on forum I don't care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles