2020 Reign E + 2 and Ridecontrol app?

Softsand

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
Also... when charging, the Ride Control LED's don't activate and show the amount of charge like it says in the manual should happen. Wondering if it is a 2020 model issue ?

Chuggz

Dec 13, 2019
Australia
Also... when charging, the Ride Control LED's don't activate and show the amount of charge like it says in the manual should happen. Wondering if it is a 2020 model issue ?
from what I understand from my local shop is the reigns and other 2020 models have the v2 controller so it’s a bit different in that regard

Softsand

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
from what I understand from my local shop is the reigns and other 2020 models have the v2 controller so it’s a bit different in that regard

Well, I’m happy we have the ANT+ integration now (making computer hookup easy without adding sensors) with the v2 but hopefully there are some updates coming (app and firmware) to fix everything.

Chuggz

Dec 13, 2019
Australia
Well, I’m happy we have the ANT+ integration now (making computer hookup easy without adding sensors) with the v2 but hopefully there are some updates coming (app and firmware) to fix everything.
Yes for sure I will let you guys know if I find anything out,
For me the modes are fine and I don’t really want to fiddle,
Most of my rides I use it on auto.

Softsand

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia

Yes, the tuning I am not concerned about as Auto works so well IMHO. Glad I got a 2020 for that alone. Would be nice that the LED's work when charging though.

The only tuning I would like is a few extra kms before the limiter kicks in :)

Ddub

May 24, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
How far do you get on auto, I have just been using eco with a little bit of auto. I like to feel like I am still working hard on a ride and was worried that auto would make it too easy on the flater stuff and take that feeling away?

Ddub

May 24, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Also when you connect to the Ridecontrol app do you get a number and a grey generic picture of a hard tail bike or does it come up with a Reign E + 2 pro description of your bike?

Chuggz

Dec 13, 2019
Australia
Ive done 40klm so far and that’s doing quite a lot of climbing,
Yes my app shows my correct model a reign e+1 pro.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles