2020 Reign E + 2 and Ridecontrol app?

May 24, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
I have just purchased a Reign E+2 and downloaded the Ridecontrol app which connected fine but the Tuning option is greyed out and wont open, does anyone else has this problem?

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
Ride
2020 Giant Trance E+
Hah, I’ve had my Trance Pro 1 a couple of days and noticed the same thing. On my list to ask !

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
Ride
2020 Giant Trance E+
Also... when charging, the Ride Control LED's don't activate and show the amount of charge like it says in the manual should happen. Wondering if it is a 2020 model issue ?

Dec 13, 2019
Australia
Ride
Giant Reign E+1 Pro
Also... when charging, the Ride Control LED's don't activate and show the amount of charge like it says in the manual should happen. Wondering if it is a 2020 model issue ?
from what I understand from my local shop is the reigns and other 2020 models have the v2 controller so it’s a bit different in that regard

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
Ride
2020 Giant Trance E+
from what I understand from my local shop is the reigns and other 2020 models have the v2 controller so it’s a bit different in that regard
Well, I’m happy we have the ANT+ integration now (making computer hookup easy without adding sensors) with the v2 but hopefully there are some updates coming (app and firmware) to fix everything.

Dec 13, 2019
Australia
Ride
Giant Reign E+1 Pro
Well, I’m happy we have the ANT+ integration now (making computer hookup easy without adding sensors) with the v2 but hopefully there are some updates coming (app and firmware) to fix everything.
Yes for sure I will let you guys know if I find anything out,
For me the modes are fine and I don’t really want to fiddle,
Most of my rides I use it on auto.

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
Ride
2020 Giant Trance E+
Yes, the tuning I am not concerned about as Auto works so well IMHO. Glad I got a 2020 for that alone. Would be nice that the LED's work when charging though.

The only tuning I would like is a few extra kms before the limiter kicks in :)

Dec 13, 2019
Australia
Ride
Giant Reign E+1 Pro
Yes it’s annoying those little bugs,
But overall I am happy and yes a few more kmph would be great lol

May 24, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
How far do you get on auto, I have just been using eco with a little bit of auto. I like to feel like I am still working hard on a ride and was worried that auto would make it too easy on the flater stuff and take that feeling away?

May 24, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Also when you connect to the Ridecontrol app do you get a number and a grey generic picture of a hard tail bike or does it come up with a Reign E + 2 pro description of your bike?

Dec 13, 2019
Australia
Ride
Giant Reign E+1 Pro
Ive done 40klm so far and that’s doing quite a lot of climbing,
Yes my app shows my correct model a reign e+1 pro.

Dec 13, 2019
Australia
Ride
Giant Reign E+1 Pro
That's strange mine has some letters and numbers and a picture of a hardtail!
Yes it is ,I dont bother with the app as long as the bikes working I just ride it

Latest threads

Become a Patron!

Trending