IMG_5588.JPG

IMG_5590.JPG

IMG_5591.JPG

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: Orbea
Model: Wild FS
Asking Price: £5000
Location Manchester

Description 2020 Orbea Wild but with a 2021 frame (they ran out) bought late July 2020. Overall signs of use (as its ridden weekly) but you can tell it’s not old. I’ve just put on a new cassette, chain, derailleur, and battery lock so is running like new. This is by far the best ebike I’ve had (others Turbo Levo and Commencal Meta) and I cannot fault the Bosch system at all. I’ve been able to climb things I’ve never managed before!

Collection is preferred but I could possibly deliver depending on location (just ask). I’m happy to help sort any warranty problems if ever needed with MTBMonster/Orbea.

Upgrades: Fox X2 Kashima and Fox 36 Kashima with Vorsprung Smashpot Coil conversion (making it the best fork on the market but I do have another 36 with black stanchions if you would prefer that which is air). Also upgraded the front brake to an SLX calliper and tyres to Michelin E-Wilds

Bad points: some paint scratches on the rear chainstay (mech broke and derailleur hit it), top of the fork and the top lacquer came away slightly on the top tube when I replaced the invisiframe. I’ve tried to show it but its really hard as it’s not very noticeable especially as it's been re-protected so you basically cannot tell looking at the bike unless you know where it is. The paint marks can easily be painted if you wanted. I like to ride my bikes so was never bothered.

Freebies: Burgtec Pedals (unused), spare mech hanger and a new 34t Steel ebike Burgtec chainring (don’t have the tool to fit it)

Spec list:

Frame – 2020 Carbon Front triangle in Orange and Rear Triangle Aluminium in Black

Shock – Fox Float X2 Factory (it’s the best shock I’ve tried) 160mm

Fork - 2020 Fox 36 Factory GRIP2 Boost with Vorsprung Smashpot Coil Conversion (couple marks on the top were the topcap got stuck but can easily be painted and doesn’t affect performance). Currently at 170mm

Crankset – ethirteen cranks

Headset – OC Key Holder

Handlebar – Race Face Aeffect 35 20mm Rise 780mm

Stem – Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface

Shifter – Shimano SLX M7100 12 Speed

Brakes – Shimano MT501 Rear and SLX Front Four Pot

Cassette – Sunrace CSMZ80 11-51t

Derailleur – Deore 12 Speed

Wheels – DT Swiss H-1900 30mm Boost

Tyres – Michelin E-Wild 2.6

Pedals – Unused Burgtec MK4 Flat

Seatpost – Orbea OC2 Dropper 170mm

Saddle – Selle Royal Vivo

Lock – Abus Battery Powertube Lock PLUS

Chainguide – Orbea OC 32-38t

Motor – Bosch Performance CX

Battery – 625Wh

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles